Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana:- The Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik launched a new award and scholarship scheme on Wednesday called as Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana Award and Scholarship Program. This scheme is designed to encourage healthy competition among public schools and recognize educational achievement. It has a place in due to accomplish the two goals. A total of one hundred crore rupees would be distributed to newly constructed schools along with the scheme’s benefits. Every year, the award will be given to approximately 50 thousand students.
Table of Contents
Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2024
The Odisha Government has started a new award scheme called the Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana for all the participants in the public education system, including elementary and secondary school teachers and qualified students. This education-awarded scheme will honor 50,000 students, 1500 principals, school management committees, sarpanches, and alumni. The second day of the three-day event at unit-2nd boy’s high school in Bhubaneswar was the day on which CM Naveen Patnaik revealed the winner. According to the provided information, the prize will be presented to 50,000 pupils, 1500 principals the school management committee, alumni, the Gram Panchayat and the district administrators. The Chief Minister encouraged them to achieve by doing the right thing at the right time. When addressing the pupils. In addition, he started that now is time for youngster to gain information and establish their identities by succeeding in all the profession.
Odisha CM Education Award Key Highlight
|Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana
|The CM Naveen Patnaik
|To inspire all those involved in education system
|Participants in the Mass education system, such as deserving student and elementary and secondary school instructor
Objective of Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana
The main objective of install a sense of aim in each individual who contributes in any way to the educational system in Odisha, as part of this initiative, the Government will provided funding for a total of 50,000 students and 1500 teachers.
Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2024 Benefits
The scheme benefits are given below;
- The majority of the award will be given out in either of these two categories.
- The first acknowledgement is one that comes from a single individual, while the second comes from an institution or group.
- All over of the teachers, as well as headmistresses, headmasters, and students, will receive their own individual award.
- At the block, Gram Panchayat, and district levels, 100 secondary school educators in each of the seven shortlisted subjects will receive awards.
- Additionally, the headmistresses will be recognizing on multiple levels.
- The student will fall under three subcategories.
- There will be three available scholarships: one for qualified student, one for students who demonstrate leadership potential and excel in extracurricular and co-curricular activities, and one for deserving but financially disadvantaged students.
- The most outstanding alumni association, school management committees, Gramm Panchayat, and district administrations will be recognized with institutional awards at the block, district, and state levels respectively.
Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for this scheme are given below;
- The applicant’s who went get the benefit of this scheme must be permanent resident state of Odisha.
- The applicant has to be a deserving student, and elementary and secondary school instructors are participants in the mass education system.
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Resident Certificate
- Educational Certificate or highest qualification received
- Family Income
Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana Registration Procedure
- To apply for the scheme, the applicant has to visit the official website.
- Homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now from the homepage, click on the create account option if you are not already registered on the portal.
- Enter your mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to your provided mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given box and proceed further.
- Now the application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the details like name, address, date of birth and much more in the application form.
- Upload the relevant documents to be uploaded and check the details provided carefully.
- Now in the end click on the submit option.
- In this way, you can apply for the scheme
The Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik introduced CM Shiksha Puraskar Yojana to acknowledge academic success and to promote healthy competition among public school.
The aim behind the implementation of CM Shiksha Puraskar Yojana is to motivate and encourage the relevant parties who are a part of the education system of state of Odisha.