Mukhyamantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana:- The Assam government always puts efforts to provide health facilities to the residents of the state. The state government came up with a scheme that will benefit the State Government Employees and Retired Government Personnel of Assam. The best part of the Mukhyamantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana is that the dependents will also receive health benefits. According to the scheme, the government decided to give Medical Cover of 5 Lakh Rupees to the Present Serving Employees and Retired Personnel of Assam state. The scheme was launched by the CM of Assam Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma.
Table of Contents
Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana 2023
Mukhyamantri Lok Seva Arogya started only to benefit the state government employees. The Assam government took the initiative by keeping in mind the health of the citizens of the state. This Yojana will provide a cashless treatment facility in the hospitals. With the help of this health facility, people will be able to receive treatment on time. The financial burden of paying hospital bills will be reduced after the successful implementation of the scheme. Mukhyamantri Lok Seva Arogya scheme will also include Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff.
Mukhyamantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana Overview
|Name of Article
|Mukhyamantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana
|Government of Assam
|People of the state
|Department of Health
|Cashless health treatment
|Will be updated
Mukhyamantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana Objective
The main objective of the Assam government is to start these yojana is to provide health facilities to the state employees. Health insurance will be provided to the beneficiaries of the scheme so that treatment will be given for major diseases.
Assam Lok Seva Arogya Yojana Benefits
- Mukhyamantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana will provide health facilities to the employees of the state who are working and retired.
- Through this scheme, the major diseases can be treated in the hospitals included under the scheme.
- The financial burden of the medical expenses will be reduced after taking the help of the Yojana.
- Mukhyamantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana will be implemented in the entire state.
- The Assam government wants to take care of the health of its residents.
- Cashless treatment will be given to the eligible beneficiaries of the Assam state.
- The financial help from this scheme will be helpful at the time of medical emergency.
Lok Seva Arogya Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- It is necessary for an individual to be from Assam State.
- To take benefit of the scheme the employee’s minimum age must be 18 years of Age.
- Applicants who are in Government jobs are allowed to take benefit of the scheme.
- Family members of the individual can also take advantage of the scheme.
- Individuals should not be receivers of any other similar Scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan card
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity Certificate
- Active Mobile number
- Age Proof
- Address Proof
- Latest Passport Size Photo
- Job ID Card
- Details of Family
- Bank Account
- Bank Passbook
Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana Apply Online
- At first, you have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- After that importantoptions about the Assam MMLSA Yojana will be seen on the screen.
- After that click on the Registration Option.
- Now you have to Generate the Login ID and Password.
- Fill the Assam Lok Seva Arogya Yojana Application Form.
- Then you have to Upload all the Related Documents for verification.
- Now click the submit option on the screen.
- If youwant to Print the Application Form you can take print for future use.
Process for Generation of MMLSA Card
- According to the Assam Government,it is necessary forall the individualsto have a Lok Seva Arogya Yojana Card for Cashless Treatment Facility at the Hospital.
- The card can be Beneficiaries can be obtained by doing login on the Official Website.
- Log in on the website can be done by entering their Username and Password.
- After that individual can Generate the Card on the Dashboard.
- The card can be printed or can be Ordered to their Residential Address. Applicant has to pay a Nominal Fee to order the card.
Mukhyamantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana Hospital List
The Assam Lok Seva Arogya Yojana will cover all the state Government and State funded Hospitals. The government decided that if any hospital deny to accept the scheme, then their funding will be stopped by the state government.
State Government Employees and Retired Government Personnel of Assam can take benefit of the Lok Seva Arogya Yojana.
Assam Lok Seva Arogya Yojana is a government scheme that will provide financial health coverage of 5 Lakh Rs to state employees.