Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana: As we are moving towards digitalization, our textbooks are not enough to give us a full fledge study experience. Now, we not only wanted to read from textbooks but we also wanted to see. And keeping this in mind, the government of Maharashtra has started a scheme named, Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana 2023. In this scheme, the government of Maharashtra is giving free tablets to backward class, nomadic caste, Vimukt tribe & the special backward class students. Basically, the students who are under priviledged, financially backward the government is providing them with a smart tablet with additional 6GB free daily internet data.
So, today in this article, we will tell you about the Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana 2023, its key highlights, objective to launch, its features & benefits, eligibility criteria to apply, documents required & procedure to apply. So, read this full article & do let us know your query regarding this article in the comment box below.
Table of Contents
About Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana 2023
The Chief Minister of Maharashtra state has started the Free Tablet Yojana. This yojana is started for under priviledged students of backward class, nomadic caste, Vimukt tribe & the special backward class. Under this scheme, the government will provide free tablets to these students for study. The students are also choosen for MHT – CET/ JEE/ NEET 2025 pre coaching. Interested and eligible students can apply for this scheme. The last date to apply for this scheme is March 31, 2023.
Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Key Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana|
|Introduced by||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Research & Training Institute|
|Run by||Maharashtra government|
|Department||Other Backward Class Bahujan Welfare Department|
|Objective||To move towards digitalization by distributing free tablet.|
|Benefits||Free online coaching & free tablet|
|Beneficiaries||Under priveledged students of Maharashtra state|
|Last date to apply||March 31, 2023|
Free Tablet Yojana Objective
The objective of Maharashtra government to start Free Tablet Scheme is to help under priveledged student of backward class, nomadic caste, Vimukt tribe & the special backward class to move towards digitalization by providing them with a free tablet. Through these tablets they can get better online learning experience which increases the chances of their selection.
Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Features and Benefits
- The Chief Minister of Maharashtra state has started the Free Tablet Yojana.
- This yojana is started for under priviledged students of backward class, nomadic caste, Vimukt tribe & the special backward class.
- Under Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana, the government will provide free tablets to these students for study.
- Free Tablet Scheme will help students to move towards digitalization.
- The students are also choosen for MHT – CET/ JEE/ NEET 2025 pre coaching.
- Through the tablets provided in this scheme they can get better online learning experience which increases the chances of their selection.
- The last date to apply for this scheme is March 31, 2023.
Eligibility Criteria of Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana
To get benefited by Free Tablet Yojana, the candidate has to complete the written below eligibility-
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra state.
- The applicant who is applying for Free Tablet Yojana should have domicile of Maharashtra state.
- Student who is applying should have passed Class 9.
- The students who are in Class 10 can also apply.
- Students should have proper documents to register under Mahajyoti Free Tablet Scheme.
If you wanted to take the benefit of Free Tablet Yojana which is launched by Maharashtra government then you need to have the following documents that are written below –
- Adhar card
- 9th Class Marksheet
- 10th Class ID Card
- Birth certificate
- Permanent resident certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- Computerized Signature
Procedure To Register Yourself For Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the Official Website of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Research & Training Institute.
- Then on homepage, you have to click on the application for MHT – CET/ JEE/ NEET Link.
- A new page will appear. Click on the ‘Registration Link’.
- Enter your Mobile Number and click on ‘Submit’ option.
- Fill all the required details on the next page & upload all the required documents.
- Click on ‘Submit’ option.
- You have successfully applied for Free Tablet Yojana.
CONTACT DETAILS –
As from above information provided you have got all the information required for application. But if you facing any type of problem regarding Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana then you can contact to the written below Address, Email Id and Helpline numbers.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Samajik Nyay Bhavan, Maharashtra/15/1, S Ambazari Road, Vasant Nagar , NAGPUR (Maharashtra) 440020
Help line Numbers
07122870120 , 07122870121 , 8956775376