Lakhpati Didi Monitoring Report:- The Government of India has launched the Lakhpati Didi Scheme to provide basic skills to the Self-Help Group women of the country. With the help of the Lakhpati Didi Scheme, the Central Government has started to provide skill development training to more than 20 million SHG women in the country who are living in village areas of the country. Now the Government of India has released the Lakhpati Didi Monitoring Report 2024 state-wise. The citizen of India who wants to check the Monitoring Report of this scheme launched by the govt. of India can check the online go to the official website.
Table of Contents
Lakhpati Didi Monitoring Report 2024
To provide the skill development training of the SHG woman in country the Central Government released the Lakhpati Didi Scheme so they can start the earning. The finance minister of India enhanced the target of Lakhpati Didis during the presentation of the union budget 2024. The self help group women workers who earn sustainable income at least one Lakh rupees a year in the union budget government has decided to enhance the target of this scheme from the 1 crore to 3 crore now. The Government of India has increased the beneficiaries to 3 crore woman of Self help group seeing the success of the Lakhpati Didi Scheme in rural areas in the country.
Key Highlight of Lakhpati Didi Monitoring Report
|Lakhpati Didi Monitoring Report
|Lakhpati Didi Scheme
|Government of India
|Women of the country
|To provide online Monitoring Report
|Process to check Monitoring Report
Lakhpati Didi Monitoring Report 2024 Objective
To the main objective of Monitoring Report is too provided online on the official website. The Monitoring Report is to get the result of the Scheme launched by the Govt. of India. Entire the applicants who have applied in this scheme can go to the check the Monitoring Report. With this scheme the woman of the country can get basic skill training so that they can start earning easily.
Benefit of Lakhpati Didi Monitoring Report
- The Monitoring Report has launched by the Government of India.
- Applicants can check this report easily for the Lakhpati Didi Scheme release.
- The beneficiaries can check the Monitoring Report easily in the comfort of their home by online going to the official website.
- Selected applicant for this scheme will provided skill development training from the Govt. India.
- The Government has also decided to increase the number of beneficiaries of the Lakhpati Didi Scheme significantly.
- The Govt. has promised that all the selected applicants under the Lakhpati Didi Scheme will earn a total one Lakh per year.
- With the skill development training the applicant can start earning.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India
- The applicant must belong to the financially stable section of society.
- Applicants must be women.
- Aadhar card
- Resident certificate
- Income certificate
- Education qualification certificate
- Bank account
- Caste certificate
Process to Check Online Lakhpati Didi Monitoring Report 2024
- Firstly applicant can go to the Official Website to check the Online Monitoring Report 2024.
- The home page will open on your screen
- On the home page click on the Monitoring Report 2024.
- After that a new will appear on your screen
- The Monitoring Report will appear on your device.
Details Mentioned in Lakhpati Didi Monitoring Report
- State name
- Annual income range
- Total house hold
- Household surveyed
- Percentage of household surveyed
State Wise List
|Andaman and Nicobar
|Jammu and Kashmir
|The Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and dui
The applicant can check the Monitoring Report online go to the official website.
The official website to check Monitoring report online is https://nrlm.gov.in/.
Only women are eligible to apply for the Lakhpati Didi Scheme
In the union budget 2024, the Govt. of India has increased 2 crore beneficiaries under the Lakhpati Didi Scheme.