kmut tn gov in Login:- The government started launching many websites to provide online services to the people. The government of Tamil Nadu also started the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Website with the aim of supporting and providing online facilities to its residents. With the help of kmut tn gov in, many people will able to able to apply online for the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme. The state government started this scheme for the welfare of women head of the family. Under the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme, the women will be getting financial assistance of Rs. 1000. This amount will be directly sent in the bank account of the beneficiary.
Table of Contents
kmut tn gov in- Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Website
The Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai website applicants will be able to track Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Status, beneficiary list, and contact details. After the launch of the website, now applicants don’t have to visit the government offices to know more about the scheme. All the services will be can be availed online by visiting the website. This initiative of the state government will help in bringing the transparency to the system. The login process on the website is very easy and simple. The applicant has to make their personnel profile under the KMUT portal, and after that they will be able to know about the details of the scheme, scholarship amount, or other details.
|Name of Article||Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Website|
|Launched By||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiary||People of the state|
|Aim||To provide many services to the residents|
Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Website Objective
The main objective of the state government to start this website is to provide facility of applying online to the interested individual. Visiting the website, now individual can apply themselves.
Benefits of kmut tn gov in Official Website
- The time and efforts of the residents will be saved as every procedure can be done online.
- Financial assistance under the scheme will be directly sent in the bank account of the beneficiary.
- With the help of the website, interested individual can apply for the scheme online.
- By visiting the website, the status and beneficiary list can be checked.
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Active Mobile number
- Working Email ID
- Income certificate etc
kmut tn gov in Online Registration
- Firstly, go to the official Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Portal,https://kmut.tn.gov.in/
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- After that you have to click on register option on the home page.
- Now you will see a new page on the screen.
- Then you have to enter all the required details.
- After that upload all the required documents.
- Then you have to click on register option on the screen.
- By following these steps, you will be able to apply for Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme.
kmut tn gov in Login
- At First, visit the official Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Portal.
- You will reach on the home page of the website.
- Then click on the login link on the home page.
- After that you will see the following options on the screen such as Officer Login and Public Login.
- Now you have to choose the option of your choice
- Then enter your username and password in the space given.
- After that you have to click on login option on the screen.
- By following these steps, you will be able to log in to the portal.
If any individual facing any issues related to the portal, then they can contact in the mentioned below details-:
The government of Tamil Nadu launched Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Website.
To do online Registration, it is must to visit the official website that is https://kmut.tn.gov.in/