Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Form:- Government of Tamil Nadu launched Magalir Urimai Scheme Form. With the form, the individuals will be able to apply for the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme. The form for the scheme can be filled out online by visiting the official website (kmut.tn.gov.in). Through this online option, people of the state will be able to download the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Form. With the initiative, the time and efforts of the individual will be saved. Now, interested individuals don’t have to visit the government offices.
Table of Contents
Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Form
The Tamil Nadu government launched the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Form for benefit of the people. The Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme started with an aim to provide financial assistance of Rs 1000 per month to the eligible beneficiary of the state. Earlier the budget for the scheme was decided 7000 crores, but the state government increased the budget of 12000 crore.
|Name of Article||Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Form|
|Launched By||CM of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiary||Women of Tamil Nadu|
Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Form Objective
The main objective of the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Form is to provide comfort and benefit to the people of the state. With the help of this initiative, now interested people don’t have to go to the any government offices or centre for collecting the form.
Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Form Benefits
- Magalir Urimai Scheme Form will help individuals to apply for the scheme.
- It will help to save time and efforts of the people and also help to bring transparency to the system.
- With the help of the scheme the standard of living of the women will also enhance.
- The form can be downloaded by visiting the official website.
- The state government wants to make the process of filling the form easy for the people.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- It is necessary that an individual should be from Tamil Nadu state.
- The aged, widows, the disabled, and single women are allowed to take benefit of the scheme.
- Only female head of the household can take advantage of the program.
- Women who work for the federal or state governments are not permitted to apply for the scheme.
Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- Resident certificate
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Active Mobile number
- Working Email ID
- NPHH Ration Card
Steps to Download Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Form
- Firstly, you have to go to the official Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Portal, https://kmut.tn.gov.in/
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- After that you have to click on Magalir Urimai Scheme Form PDF.
- Now you will see PDF form on the screen.
- Then click on the download option on the screen.
- At last, the application form will be downloaded in device.
Procedure to Fill Magalir Urimai Scheme Form
- Now, enter the details asked in the form such as their name, Active mobile number, working email ID, etc
- Then attach or upload all the required documents with the form
- Make sure to check their eligibility criteria before applying.
- You have to fill all the details carefully in the form.
- You should keep a copy of the application form for future use.
If any individual faces any issues in downloading the Magalir Urimai Scheme Application Form then they can contact on the mentioned below details-:
Tamil Nadu Government launched the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme.
Women of Tamil Nadu state can take benefit of Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme.