Karnataka (India) : The central and state government brings many schemes for the welfare of farmers. As we know that, uncertainty is the only predictable thing in farming. Farmers faces many problems in todays world. But government is trying their best help farmers through various subsidy schemes. Recently, the government of Karnataka state has launched Karnataka Bhoo Siri Scheme. Under this scheme, the government will offer subsidies on buying products like seeds, fertilizers, agricultural inputs, insecticides, pesticides etc. In this article, we will tell you about Bhoo Siri Scheme Karnataka, its key highlights, objectives, its key features & benefits, eligibility criteria to apply, documents required, procedure to apply, where to apply & when to apply. Read this full article carefully & do let us know any query in the comment section below.
Table of Contents
About Karnataka Bhoo Siri Scheme
The budget (2023-24) of Karnataka state has been displayed by Finance Minister of India Mrs. Nirmala Sitaraman. The budget was presented in February 2023. In this budget, Bhoo Siri Scheme of Karnataka is also included. Under this scheme, the government will provide subsidy of Rs.10,000/- to the Kisan Credit Card Holders. The farmers who have Kisan Credit Card will get the subsidy on various agricultural items like insecticides, pesticides, seeds, fertilizers, and agricultural inputs. In this scheme NABARD (National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development) will contribute the 75% of the total amount that is Rs.7,500/-. Through this scheme, almost 50 lakh famers of Karnataka state will get benefit.
Bhoo Siri Scheme Karnataka Key Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Karnataka Bhoo Siri Yojana|
|Introduced by||Finance Minister of India Mrs. Nirmala Sitaraman|
|Run by||Karnataka government along with NABARD|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance in the form of subsidy to farmers of Karnataka state|
|Beneficiaries||Kisan Credit Card Holders|
|Launched Date||February 17, 2023|
|Total beneficiaries||50 lakh farmers|
|Official website||Released Soon|
Karnataka Bhoo Siri Yojana Objective
The main objective to launch Karnataka Bhoo Siri Scheme is to provide financial support to farmers of Karnataka state. Through this scheme, the government would enhance agricultural production by providing subsidy on various agricultural products such as seeds, pesticides, fertilizers etc. Farmers will get a subsidy of Rs. 10,000. Interested and eligible farmers can apply for Karnataka Bhoo Siri Scheme.
Bhoo Siri Yojana Karnataka Features and Benefits
- The government of Karnataka state has launched Karnataka Bhoo Siri Scheme.
- Under this scheme, the government will offer subsidies on buying products like seeds, fertilizers, agricultural inputs, insecticides, pesticides etc
- Through this Karnataka Bhoo Siri Yojana, the government will provide subsidy of Rs.10,000/- to the Kisan Credit Card Holders.
- NABARD (National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development) will contribute the 75% of the total amount that is Rs.7,500/-.
- The main objective to launch Karnataka Bhoo Siri Yojana is to provide financial support to farmers of Karnataka state.
- Almost 50 lakh farmers will be benefited by this scheme.
- With the help of this scheme, the farmers can upgrade their machinery.
- Upgrade in machinery will help farmer to be more effective and efficient.
Limit For Interest Free Loan
The Finance Minister of India Mrs. Nirmala Sitaraman also said that “The limit of Zero Interest Loan for short term has also increased from Rs.3 Lakh to Rs.5 Lakh. Previously, the limit was Rs. 3 lakh only but in this budget (2023-24) the limit has increased. Now the farmers will get more interest free loan. This year the government will distribute Rs.25,000 crores as a loan amount to 30 lakh farmers.
Karnataka Bhoo Siri Scheme Eligibilty Criteria
To get benefited by Bhoo Siri Yojana Karnataka, the farmer has to complete the written below eligibility-
- The farmer who is applying should be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The farmer must have a domicile of Karnataka state.
- Applicant farmer must have a Kisan Credit Card to get benefit.
- Farmer must have a bank account of their own name.
Following documents are required for Karnataka Siri Scheme –
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Kisan Registration Number
- Kisan Credit Card
- Permanent Resident certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Bank account details
- Mobile Number
Procedure To Apply For Karnataka Bhoo Siri Yojana
The government has not released any application procedure to apply yet. No official statement has been given by officials related to the website or procedure to apply for Karnataka Bhoo Siri Scheme yet. The candidates who wanted to apply they have to wait for some time. But you don’t have to worry much as whenever the application procedure or official website will be announced you will get the update from us. So stay connected with us.