Jammu Kashmir Digipay Sakhi Yojana Online Apply | Banking Sakhi Yojana Jammu Kashmir | J&K One Gram Panchayat-One Digi-Pay Sakhi Scheme Application Form | JK Digipay Sakhi Yojana Registration | Eligibility To Apply Under JK Digipay Sakhi Yojana |
The Banking Sakhi Yojana Jammu Kashmir was created by Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha on 15 September 2021 in Jammu and Kashmir Entrepreneurship Development Institute. This is a great step in order to provide door-to-door digital banking and financial services along with earning opportunities to women. In this article, we will be sharing the important details of objective eligibility criteria and benefits regarding Digipay Sakhi Yojana 2023. Also, we may share step-by-step application procedures to apply under the same scheme.
Table of Contents
About Digipay Sakhi Yojana
In order to provide the door to door banking and financial services to the people belonging to remote areas, Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha has launched a new scheme called one gram panchayat one Digipay Sakhi Yojana. Under this scheme, the banking facilities will be provided in 2000 remote villages of UT. The government has created Digipay Sakhi Yojana in various phases. Under the first phase of this scheme, the government will hire women from self-help groups as DIGI-PAY Sakhi to provide banking facilities across the state. The Lieutenant Governor will hand over 80 Aadhaar enabled payment systems to these Sakhis with a view to providing banking service to the people across the state.
Launched Mission ‘One Gram Panchayat-One DIGI-Pay Sakhi’ in J&K & Inaugurated week-long training programme for Krishi & Pashu Sakhis.— Office of LG J&K (@OfficeOfLGJandK) September 14, 2021
Watch full address here:https://t.co/cjlEpGEgN8 pic.twitter.com/Bk46EH2syH
Details Of Digipay Sakhi Yojana
The details of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the scheme||Digipay Sakhi Yojana 2023|
|Launched by||Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha|
|Launched on||15 September 2021|
|Beneficiaries||Remote areas people of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Objective||To provide banking and financial services|
|Benefit||It will provide earning opportunities for the women|
|Women covered under 1st Phase||80 women from a self-help group|
|Mode of Application||Not yet declared|
Objective Of Digipay Sakhi Yojana
As we all know that the people belonging to the remote areas of Jammu and Kashmir are not able to avail the benefit of digital banking and financial services. And to cope up with the situation, the Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha of Jammu and Kashmir has launched a new scheme known as Digipay Sakhi Yojana. Under this scheme, door-to-door digital banking and financial services will be provided to the people belonging to remote areas of Jammu and Kashmir. The main objective of launching this scheme is to help the people of the backward areas in providing the ecosystem creating much-needed financial access points with transparency.
- It will also help in creating the various opportunities earning money to the women across the union territory.
- Now the people belonging to the remote areas are not able to move here and there for the banking services under Jammu Kashmir Digipay Sakhi Yojana
Digital Services & Financial Services Under Digipay Sakhi Yojana
In order to provide door-to-door banking and Digital Services to the people belonging to the remote areas, the Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha of Jammu and Kashmir has launched a new scheme known as Digipay Sakhi Yojana. The main objective of launching Digipay Sakhi Yojana is to provide the availability of financial access to the people of remote areas with greater transparency. The people belonging to the village areas now are able to take the benefit of the additional banking and financial services. It is one of the initiatives that has been started by the Prime Minister in creating new billions to take banking services to the doorstep of the people
- It will bring the development in the society along with the employment opportunities for the women of the UT.
- J&K Banking Sakhi Yojana will provide sustained efforts to achieve financial inclusion across the state and it will empower the deprived section.
Digital Services To Far-Flung Villages
The Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha of Jammu and Kashmir has implemented Jammu Kashmir Digipay Sakhi Yojana in every state with different rules. But the basis is that Digital Services are being delivered to remote villages through this scheme and women have been given the responsibility of providing these facilities. Along with that, the women are also getting the means of employment and women are also getting more educated. The awareness about the banking system is increasing in far-flung villages. Now the people of the remote areas are able to take advantage of many facilities while sitting at their home only.
- Now One Gram Panchayat-One Digi-Pay Sakhi Scheme has been started in Kashmir by which the women are providing services to the rural areas people.
- At present, the digipay facility in Kashmir will be made available in 2000 remote villages of the union territory
Empowerment To The Women
Empowerment To The Women Under One Gram Panchayat-One Digi-Pay Sakhi Scheme.
On this special occasion, the Lieutenant Governor Is distributing 80 other enabled payment systems to the women from self-help groups across the Jammu and Kashmir division. The main aim of launching the scheme is to provide empowerment to the women of the state. Along with that he also inaugurated a one-week-long training program for Krishi Sakhis and Pashu Sakhi. Along with this new initiative, he has also initiated a new program for the empowerment of women such as hausla, tejaswini, rise together, etc.
- These sakhis will introduce financial inclusion to the people of Rural state.
- With the help of these sakhis, the village population will be able to avail the benefit of additional banking and financial services like Pradhanmantri Kisan mandhan Yojana and Kisan credit card Yojana etc.
Benefits Of J&K Banking Sakhi Yojana
The benefits of One Gram Panchayat-One Digi-Pay Sakhi Scheme are as follows:-
- The benefits of Digipay Sakhi Yojana will be provided to the people belonging to remote areas of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Under this scheme, the banking and financial facilities will be provided to the people of the state.
- The J&K Banking Sakhi Yojana was launched on 15th September 2021.
- The door-to-door facilities will be provided to the people of the remote areas under this scheme.
- The governor has launched this scheme in around 2000 villages of the UT.
- The governor will hire 80 sakhis from the state to provide banking facilities in remote areas.
- The sakhis will get 80 Aadhar enabled payment systems to provide financial help.
- It will also provide the earning opportunities to the women belonging to the self help groups.
- The governor has introduced financial institutions for the people of remote areas.
- This initiative will help the people of remote areas in transforming their lives and getting the banking facilities at their doorstep.
- It will also bring transparency in providing financial facilities in the remote areas of UT
Features Of Digipay Sakhi Yojana
The features related to this scheme are as follows:-
- A new scheme launched by the Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha was launched on 15th September 2021.
- Under Banking Sakhi Yojana Jammu & Kashmir, the sakhis will provide banking facilities to the people belonging to remote areas.
- For this purpose the governor will hire around 80 sakhis for giving these facilities.
- The governor will give 80 Aadhar enabled payment systems for giving the financial services.
- With the help system the success will be able to provide banking services to the people across the state.
- It will bring transparency in the system.
- The people will be able to use the financial assistance at the time of need.
- Providing door to door banking and Digital Services to the people is the main objective of this scheme.
- People belonging to the village area are able to take the benefit.
- Jammu Kashmir Digipay Sakhi Yojana bring development in the society
- The Governor will help the sakhi to earn the money.
- It will improve the economy of the rural areas.
- It will help in transforming the lives of women of Jammu and Kashmir especially those who are living in rural areas by gaining livelihood interventions.
- All the interested applicants who want to avail the benefit will have to apply under this scheme.
Some of the basic eligibility criteria to avail the benefit of this scheme are as follows:-
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Jammu And Kashmir.
- The candidate must belong to the rural areas of the state.
- The women belonging to self help groups can apply under this scheme.
- An applicant must have a working bank account.
The documents related to this scheme are given below:-
- Aadhar card
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Resident certificate
Process To Apply For Digipay Sakhi Yojana 2023
All the interested applicants who want to apply under the scheme will have to follow the procedure given below:-
- First the Governor will provide the Aadhaar enabled payment system to the selected sakhis of the state.
- These sakhis will visit each and every person on their doorstep.
- All the people who want financial assistance will ask the sakhis.
- These people will get assistance from the sakhis.
- Through this candidates can easily avail the benefit of banking and financial services.
- Not only the financial assistance but also the banking facilities will be provided to the people.