Haryana (India) : The government of Haryana state has developed a authority named, HUDA (Haryana Urban Development Authority) in the year 1962. This authority focuses on providing reasonable housing in urban areas to the economically backward section of the society. As we all know, many people from rural areas move to urban areas for their work. They do not have their own houses in urban areas. So, HUDA pivots on providing economically backward class people with their own houses. HUDA Scheme will provide houses in Haryana state areas only such as Gurgaon, Faridabad, and Panchkula. In this article, we will provide you all the details about HUDA Plot Scheme, Key highlights of this scheme, objective, features, eligibility criteria, documents required and procedure to apply for this scheme. Read the full article.
Haryana HUDA Plot Scheme
The Haryana Urban Development Authority has started a HUDA Plot Scheme which focuses on providing low budget or inexpensive housing in the Haryana state. Through this scheme, qualified individuals can acquire brand new plots or flats in Haryana’s metropolitan area at an inexpensive price. Haryana Shahari Vikas Pradhikaran is previously known as Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA). This authority has announced various projects in Sector 20 & 22 along with the sale of 1000 residential and industrial plots. HUDA Scheme will provide houses in Haryana state areas only such as Gurgaon, Faridabad, Panchkula, Rewari, Ambala, Jind, Sonipat, Panipat, Hisar, Kurukshetra, Bhiwani etc.
Key Highlights of HUDA Plot Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Haryana HUDA Plot Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA)|
|Category||Haryana Government Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Lower income groups, middle income groups and economically backward people of Haryana state|
|Objective||To provide direct housing option to people|
|Benefits||To give own houses to the backward people of Haryana|
HUDA Scheme 2023 Objective
The main objective of Haryana government to launch HUDA Plot Scheme 2023 is to provide affordable housing to economically backward people of Haryana state. Now, people who moved from rural area to urban area can have their own houses at a low price. Interested and eligible people can apply online by visiting the official website of this scheme. We have provided you the procedure to apply below. Without wasting any time, you can apply for this scheme. Do not forget to check proper eligibility criteria.
Haryana HUDA Plot Scheme 2023 Features
- The government of Haryana state has developed a authority named, HUDA (Haryana Urban Development Authority) in the year 1962.
- This authority focuses on providing reasonable housing in urban areas to the economically backward section of the society.
- The Haryana Urban Development Authority has started a HUDA Plot Scheme 2023 which focuses on providing low budget or inexpensive housing in the Haryana state.
- Through this scheme, qualified individuals can acquire brand new plots or flats in Haryana’s metropolitan area at an inexpensive price.
- HUDA Scheme will provide houses in Haryana state areas only such as Gurgaon, Faridabad, and Panchkula.
Plot Areas Under Haryana Urban Development Authority
Following are the plot areas available under HUDA Plot Scheme –
- Ambala Sector 27
- Agroha Sector 6
- Bahadurgarh Sector 10
- Dadri Sector 9
- Fatehabad Sector 9, 11, 56, 56a, 80
- Jagadhri Sector 22, 24
- Jind Sector 9
- Karnal Sector 32, 33
- Mahendragarh Sector 9, 10
- Nuh Sector 1, 2, 9
- Palwal Sector 12
- Rewari Sector 5, 7
- Safidon Sector 7, 8, 9
- Sonipat Sector 5, 19
- Tarawasi Sector 1
HUDA Scheme Plot Type
- 6 Marla
- 8 Marla
- 10 Marla
- 1 Kanal
- 2 Kanals
Haryana HUDA Plot Scheme Eligibility Criteria
To apply for plot scheme of Haryana state, you have to satisfy the written below eligibility criteria-
- The permanent residents of Haryana state can only apply for this scheme.
- The people who are from rural area and shifted in urban area are also eligible to buy property under HUDA Plot Yojana.
Haryana Plot Yojana 2023 Documents Required
To apply for Haryana HUDA Plot Scheme, you must have the written below documents –
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- PAN Card
- DOB Certificate
- Income Certificate
Procedure To Register Yourself For HUDA Plot Scheme 2023
- Firstly, you have to visit the Official Website of Haryana Shahari Vikas Pradhikaran.
- Then on homepage, you have to click on ‘Online Services’ link.
- A new page will appear. On this page click on ‘Register’ option.
- Now, an application form will appear on your screen. Fill all the required details such as Name, Father’s name, ID number, DOB etc.
- After filling all the details, click on ‘Submit’ option.
- You have successfully registered yourself for Haryana HUDA Plot Yojana 2023.
Procedure To Check Haryana HUDA Plot Scheme Application Status
- Firstly, you have to visit the Official Website of Haryana Shahari Vikas Pradhikaran that is
- Then on homepage, you have to click on ‘Online Services’ link. Then select ‘Plot Status’.
- A new page will appear with form. Fill all the details related to your lot such as Urban Estate Code, Sector ID, Plot Number.
- Then click on ‘Search’ option.
- Your plot application status will be shown on your screen.
HUDA Contact Details
As from above information provided you have got all the information required for application. But if you facing any type of problem regarding this Snehapoorvam HUDA Property Scheme then you can contact to the written below address, email Id and helpline number.
Address – HSVP Office Complex, C-3, Sector 6, Panchkula (Haryana) INDIA.
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpline Number – 1800-180-3030