Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan 2023:- The Central Government of India has launched the Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan so that the government will be able to provide or inculcate the values or feelings of patriotism among the citizens of India regarding our National Flag of India. This will also emphasize celebrating India’s Independence.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding this Abhiyan such as Objectives, Eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedures for applying online under this Abhiyan.
Table of Contents
Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan 2023
For celebrating the Independence Day of India, the Government of India has launched the Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan which will allow or provide permission to the citizens of India to exhibit the Tiranga or Flag at their homes for celebrating the 75th Independence Day. Citizens will have to fly the Indian National Flag from their house location.
For imbibing and imparting the values of patriotism and citizenship of India, Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan has been launched by the Central Government so that the government will be able to extend the promotion of Azadi ka Amritmahotsav among the citizens. It will also provide a celebration of the 75th day of Independence.
Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan 2023 Highlights
The highlights of this Abhiyan are as follows:-
|Name Of The Abhiyan||Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan|
|Known As||Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi Ji|
|Launched Under||Central Government|
|Allocated Portal||Har Ghar Tiranga Portal|
|Objective||To imbibe the values of patriotism among the Indian citizens|
|Benefit||Citizens will get an education on the citizenship|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Culture|
|Concerned Department||Department of Post Office|
|Flag Size||20*30 Inch|
|Flag Price||Rs. 25/-|
|Form of Benefit||Online Certificate Distribution|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Registration Dates||13th August to 15th August|
|Associated Body||Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav|
|Legendary Actors||Amitabh Bachchan |
MC Mary Kom
|Delegated Program||Mann ki Baat|
|Offered Items||Hand Spun |
Hand Woven Flags
|Mode of application||Online|
Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan 2023 Objectives
The main objective of launching the Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan is to provide some form of respect to our Indian National Flag so that the citizens will be to exercise their duties along with exercising their fundamental rights. There are some duties which have to be performed by the citizens to its national flag.
Another objective of launching this abhiyan is to celebrate the 75th day of the Independence festival so that the citizens will also be able to remember or remind the struggle of the Great Indian Fighters while saving its nation from the British rulers. Digital certificates will be provided to the citizens who have enrolled on this Abhiyan.
List of Delegated Celebrities
The lists of delegated celebrities are as follows-
|Amitabh Bachchan||Virat Kohli|
|Anushka Sharma||Akshay Kumar|
|Tiger Shroff||Jackie Shroff|
|Anupam Kher||MC Mary Kom|
Distribution of Online Certificates
Those citizens who will participate in the campaign of Har Ghar Tiranga will be given or offered online or digital certificates. A provision has been initiated by the Central Government to provide digital certificates to each beneficiary who has participated in this Abhiyan. Citizens will need to change their Whatsapp photo to the Indian National Flag on their Whatsapp app.
Change DP to National Flag
The Prime Minister of our India Shri. Narendra Modi Ji has requested and urged all the citizens of India to change their Whatsapp DP to the Indian National Flag. The citizens will need to use the National Flag as a profile image in their Whatsapp profile image. This thing will need to follow for the 3 days from 13th August to 15th August 2023.
Some Don’ts of Participation
Some don’ts of participation in this Abhiyan are as follows:-
- The citizen should not show any kind of disrespect to the flag of the nation.
- The citizens will not allow flying this flag over or on the trains.
- The beneficiaries will not be allowed to sing the National Anthem of another nation or country.
- No stunts and legal actions must be undertaken by the citizens.
Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan 2023 Benefits
The benefits of this Abhiyan are as follows:-
- Citizens will be able to imbibe some values of patriotism.
- After participating in the Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan, citizens will be able to bring some investment to their nation.
- Online or Digital certificates will be provided to the beneficiaries who have participated.
- There will be a joyful and memorable celebration everywhere across India.
- Citizens will be able to understand their duties with their national flag.
- This will pay some form of tribute to the struggles of the Great Indian Fighters.
- Some Indian Celebrities will also be delegated the task of promoting the feeling of nationalism.
- Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan will consist of 3 days.
- Beneficiaries can post their selfies along with the flag on the official website.
- There will be the promotion of nationalism and patriotism among the other citizens.
Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan 2023 Features
The features of this Abhiyan are as follows:-
- The Prime Minister of India Shri. Narendra Modi JI has launched the Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan.
- The Department of Post has been delegated the task of carrying out some major operations.
- The Ministry of Culture has a vital role.
- This Abhiyan has only been launched after getting approval from the Central Government.
- The citizens will be urged to change their Whatsapp profile image to the image of the Indian Flag named Tiranga.
- This will emphasize the celebration of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav.
- Mann ki Baat Program is delegated with the task of providing information to the public in general.
- Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan will remark on the history of the Indian National Flag.
- The registration will start from 13th August to 15th August.
- For getting more information one can visit the official website.
For applying under this scholarship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The beneficiary or applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- The beneficiary must be a participant in this Abhiyan.
- The citizen must have changed his or her Whatsapp profile to the national flag.
Some of the important documents required to apply under this scholarship as per given below:-
- Map location where the flag was hoisted
- Photo of yourself with the National Flag
- Applicant’s Phone Number
- Email ID
Process to Apply Online Under Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for applying online on the portal:-
- Visit the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the Pin a Flag button.
- The registration Form will get displayed on your screen.
- Select your Profile Picture by clicking on the Profile Picture button.
- Then enter your name and then your mobile number.
- After that, click on the Next Button.
- Enter the current location of the map where you have hoisted the national flag.
- In this way, you will be able to get participation in this Abhiyan.