Goa Dayanand Social Security Scheme Apply Online | Dayanand Social Security Scheme Application Form, Benefits & Eligibility | Goa Dayanand Social Security Scheme Online Registration Form |
Goa government has launched Dayanand Social Security Scheme 2023 for senior citizens, single women, disabled persons, and HIV/AIDS patients. The main objective of the DSSS scheme is to provide financial assistance to the most vulnerable sections of society. In this article, we will tell you everything about the Goa Dayanand Social Security Scheme 2023 including objectives eligibility criteria, and important documents. If you want to know every little thing about this scheme you have to read our article from the top to the end.
Dayanand Social Security Scheme
Chief Minister Pramod Sawant, in his budget speech for the year 2021-22, had assured on the floor of the House that financial assistance to widows would be increased by Rs 500 per month. While no separate category exists for widows under this scheme, it is included as a sub-category under the head “Single Women”. A single woman is a woman who is over 18 years of age and includes widows, divorced, abandoned, or judicially separated women and unmarried women who are over 50 years of age The State Cabinet on 29 October 2021 amended the Goa Dayanand Social Security Scheme 2023 to increase the monthly financial assistance to widows from the existing Rs. 2,000 to Rs. 2,500.
- There are currently 35,145 widows availing benefits under the DSSS, which provides monetary assistance to the most vulnerable sections of society.
- The current annual financial liability of the State for providing such assistance is more than Rs.84 crore
- On increasing the financial assistance to widows, the additional annual financial liability is expected to exceed Rs 21 crore.
Dayanand Social Security Scheme Key Points
The details about this scheme are here below:-
|Name of the scheme||Dayanand Social Security Scheme|
|Launched by||Government Of Goa|
|Launched in year||2021|
|Beneficiaries||Senior citizen, single women, and so on|
|Objectives||To provide financial assistance|
|Benefits||Help the weak woman to stand on her feet|
|Eligibility Criteria||Should have a bank account and much more|
|Amount||2000 to 3500|
Dayanand Social Security Scheme Objectives
The main objective of the Scheme is to provide Financial Assistance to the most vulnerable sections of society and include senior citizens, single women, disabled persons, and HIV/AIDS Patient. 2. Short title, commencement, and applicability. Dayanand Social Security Scheme will help the country to become in Independent and developed the interested applicants should visit the official website the applicants who want to apply under this scheme can easily apply online this scheme will also make the future of our country bright
Dayanand Social Security Scheme Medical Help
Senior citizens covered under Dayanand Social Security Scheme, who require continuous medication as part of treatment, on the production of medical certificate from the Chief Medical Officer/Health Officers of the Health Department in the prescribed format along with the application for medical reimbursement claim it occurs. Will be eligible to get medical assistance of Rs. 500/- per month. Goa Government Schemes 2022 Goa Government Schemes Popular Schemes in Goa:
- Goa Ration Card List
- Goa Ration Card Application Form PDF Download Online
- Atmanirbhar Bharat Swayampurna Goa Scheme
Financial Assistance for Purchase of Equipment
Persons with disabilities covered under the Dayanand Social Security Scheme and who require assistance/equipment as a part of environment/rehabilitation on the production of medical certificate in the prescribed format from the Chief Medical Officer/Health Officer of the Health Department. Financial Assistance will be eligible for availing of financial assistance up to a maximum of Rs. 1,00,000 (Rupees one lakh only) once in five years. Financial assistance will be given in case of handicapped and HIV-positive children, even if the parents are availing of DSSS or Home Aadhar.
Dayanand Social Security Scheme Approval of Financial Aid
The problem of financial aid in this Scheme is given below
- The applications received will be scrutinized by the Directorate of Social Welfare and will be approved by the Sanctioning Committee.
- (ii) The Sanctioning Committee shall consist of:
- Chief Minister – President
- Social Welfare Minister – Member
- Leader of Opposition – Member
- Social Welfare Director – Member
Dayanand Social Security Scheme Payment Type
The payment type in Dayanand social security scheme is given below
- Financial assistance to the beneficiaries approved by the sanctioning authority will be deposited by the Director Social Welfare in the bank account of the beneficiary every month.
Withholding/Cancelling of Financial Aid
The financial assistance sanctioned under the scheme will be withheld/canceled if:
- The beneficiary resorts to a professional start.
- The beneficiary is employed under the rules and his income exceeds the maximum income prescribed in these rules.
Explanation of The Provision Of DSSS
The explanation of the provision of DSSS is given below:-
- If any question arises as to the interpretation of any clause, word, or expression of the scheme, the decision as to the interpretation shall rest with the Government and the decision in this regard shall be final and binding on all concerned.
The benefits of this scheme are given below:-
- Senior citizens, single women, adult disabled, and immunodeficiency (HIV//AIDS) patients will be eligible for financial assistance at the rate of Rs.2000
- 2000/- per month under the scheme. (As per the latest update, assistance to widows is now Rs 2500 per month).
- Disabled children with less than 90% disability will be entitled to the financial assistance of Rs. 2500/- per month
- Disabled persons with disability of 90% and above will be eligible for financial assistance of Rs.3500 will be received under Goa Dayanand Social Security Scheme
- Rs.3500/- per month subject to the fulfillment of necessary documents and general conditions, provided that children with disabilities will continue to receive the above mentioned financial assistance after the age of 21 years.
- Each beneficiary shall open a single account in a nationalized bank or co-operative bank
- Life Certificate: Every beneficiary has to submit life certificate once a year in the month of April/May to the Director of Social Welfare in the prescribed format issued by the manager of the bank in which the monthly financial assistance of the beneficiaries is deposited or the life certificate state It is issued in the prescribed format by a gazette officer of the Govt. If the beneficiary fails to submit the life certificate then the financial assistance sanctioned to him will be stopped.
- The annual per capita income of the applicant will be less than the amount of annual financial assistance under the scheme.
- In case of divorce and legal separation of a member, both husband and wife shall be treated as individual members, if they are individually eligible.
- In the event of the death of the member and the husband till he reaches the age of 21 years, 50 per cent of the financial assistance received by the spouse, shall be given to a maximum of two children, subject to a limit of Rs. 1000/- per child.
- After the death of the beneficiary, the other spouse will be eligible for financial assistance provided he applies for transfer of financial assistance in the prescribed format
- Persons with Disabilities who were receiving DSSS benefits will continue after their marriage with the disabled, who are also DSSS beneficiaries, subject to the condition that they have not availed of gainful employment.
- Financial assistance will be given in case of handicapped and HIV positive children, even if the parents are availing DSSS or Home Aadhar.
The documents which are important to apply under Goa Dayanand Social Security Scheme are given below:-
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Medical certificate
- Death certificate (in the case of widow)
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
Dayanand Social Security Scheme Application Procedure
The application procedure for applying under this Scheme is given right here:-
- Open the Official Website of the social welfare department
- Now a home page will appear in front of you
- After that click on the Dayanand Social Security Scheme options
- A form will in front of you
- Fill the form carefully and correctly
- Now attach the required documents
- Click on the submit option
- Print out the form for futures
Redressal of Complaints And Disputes
Redressal of complaints and disputes under DSSS is given below:-
- Any complaint or any dispute, if any, arising out of the implementation of this scheme shall be addressed to the Secretary, in charge of Science and Technology, who shall hear and decide such matters and the decision of the Secretary to the Government in this regard shall be Final and binding on all concerned.
The helpline number under this scheme are as follows:-
- Ph No: (0832) 2232257/223784
- Call Center (DSSS Enquiry)-(0832)-2422666
- Fax No.:2228172
- Email ID: email@example.com