Tamil Nadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme: The central and state government is promoting Digitalization in the best possible manner they can do. The government has launched many schemes and programs of digitalization for the welfare of the people. The world is moving rapidly towards digitalization. Now, every work can be done by sitting at home. And to transfer land documents from home to anywhere the government of Tamil Nadu has released Tamil Nadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme. Through this scheme, people can transfer their land documents anywhere. This scheme will save a lot of time & effort for the citizen. By sitting at home they can do all the land transfer work online. You just need to register yourself on the portal of the scheme.
So, in today’s article, we will briefly discuss the Tamil Nadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme, its key highlights, what is its objective, its features and benefits, its eligibility criteria, the documents required, and the procedure to register. READ THE FULL ARTICLE CAREFULLY AND DO LET US KNOW ANY QUERIES IN THE COMMENT BOX BELOW.
Table of Contents
Tamil Nadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme 2023
The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu state M.K Stalin has released the Anytime Anywhere Online Patta Transfer Scheme for the citizens to transfer their patta online. Now, citizens do not have to visit or stand in long queues in a common service center or sub – registrars office as Tamil Nadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme 2023 will help them transfer their land-related documents. Previously or before the launch of the Anytime Anywhere Online Patta Transfer Scheme, people visits the common service center to transfer their land documents. Now, by sitting at home people can transfer their land documents. They just had to visit the official website.
Tamil Nadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme 2023 Key Highlights
|Scheme name||Tamil Nadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Tamil Nadu State Government|
|Department||Revenue Department, Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Tamil Nadu state|
|Objective||To transfer patta online by sitting at home|
Anytime Anywhere Online Patta Transfer Scheme Objective
The main objective of this scheme is to save time and efforts of citizen. Now, the citizens do not have to visit or stand in long queue in common service center or sub – registrars office as Tamil Nadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme 2023 will help them transfer there land related documents at home. By directly paying money online, there is no need of middle person.
Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme Features and Benefits
- The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu state has released Anytime Anywhere Online Patta Transfer Scheme for the citizens to transfer their patta online.
- Now, citizens do not have to visit or stand in long queue outside the common service center or sub – registrars office.
- Tamil Nadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme will help them transfer there land related documents by sitting at home.
- This scheme will save a lot of time & efforts of the citizen.
- People can make the payment online, they do not have to visit a bank for payment.
- The candidate who is applying should be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu state.
- The citizen who wants a patta transfer can only apply on the official website.
- To have the benefit of this scheme, the citizen must have to registered themself on the official website of the scheme. You hav ecreate your account there.
- People from all caste, sections can get the benefit of this scheme.
To get benefited by any scheme launch by any state or central government the candidate are required to have some important documents according to that particular scheme requirements. And for Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme, the candidates should have following written below documents –
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Permanent Resident certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Bank account details
- Smart Card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Land Related Documents Required
- Sale Deed
- Partition Deed
- Settlement Deed
- Gift Deed
- Release Deed
- Exchange Deed
Types of Patta Transfer
- Involving sub-transfer (ISD)
- Not Involving subdivision (NISD)
- As full number (Name transfer)
- As a joint patta (in an existing patta)
Procedure To Login For Tamil Nadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme
- Firstly, you have to visit the Official Website.
- Then on homepage, in login window enter your mobile number.
- After entering click on “Get OTP”. The OTP will be sent to the mobile number you have written in step 1.
- You have been successfully logged in.
Procedure To Register For Tamil Nadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme
- Firstly, you have to visit the Official Website.
- Then on homepage, click on “Are you a new to Tamil Niliam Site”?
- A new page will appear. Enter your Username, E-Mail ID & Phone Number.
- Click on ‘Register’ Option.
- You have successfully registered yourself for Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme.
CONTACT DETAILS –
For further queries you can call on the Phone Number written below & visit the address.
Phone Number – 044-29862072, Extension Number – 313
Address – Director of Survey and Settlement, Survey House, Chepauk, Chennai _ 600 005