Snehapoorvam Scholarship: The Government is trying their best to improve the education system of India. And is trying to available the education to each and every child of India. As you know, Right to education is one of our basic right. The government of India ensures education to each & every children in our country through various Scholarship schemes & programs. The government is constantly working on education system of india to make the bright future of children. As we all know that, education is difficult for those students who do not have a financial assistance. The Kerala Government has launched Snehapoorvam scholarship 2023.
In this scholarship, many different benefits and incentives will be provided to orphans. In this article, we will let you know about the Snehapoorvam scholarship 2023 , its key highlights, objective to launch is, its features & benefits, eligibility criteria to apply, documents required & procedure to apply. So, read this full article. You can apply for this scholarship on the official website that is http://kssm.ikm.in/
Table of Contents
About Snehapoorvam scholarship 2023
The Snehapoorvam scholarship is launched for orphans of Kerala State. There are many Childrens in Kerala who are living in orphanages and having a tough time. So, the Kerala government has launched this scholarship. In this scholarship, government will provide education to the children who are below 5 years of age to class 12th. And in some cases, the government will also provide Scholarship to college. The government is trying their best to successfully implement this Scholarship.
Snehapoorvam scholarship Key Highlights
|Name of the scholarship||Snehapoorvam scholarship 2023|
|Run by||Kerala government|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister of Kerala Mr. Pinari Vijayan|
|Beneficiaries||Orphans of Kerala state|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance or scholarship to orphans|
Objective of Snehapoorvam scholarship 2023
The main objective of Kerala government to launch Snehapoorvam scholarship is to help orphan children who are living in orphanages. There are almost 75,000 children whose age is below 18 years living in Orphanages of Kerala state. With the help of this Scholarship Scheme, these children will get a financial assistance in their education. Through this scholarship, the needy orphans students will get a chance to continue their studies without taking any financial tension. The students will also get better opportunities in future. Through this scholarship the students will achieve educational & career goals.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Features
Key features of Kerala Government Sampoorvam Scholarship scheme are written below-
- The Chief Minister of Kerala Mr. Pinari Vijayan has launched Snehapoorvam scholarship.
- Snehapoorvam scholarship is for orphan children of Kerala state whose age is below 18 years.
- There are almost 75,000 childrens whose age is below 18 years living in Orphanages of Kerala state.
- The main objective of Kerala government to launch Snehapoorvam scholarship is to help orphan children who are living in orphanages.
Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship Benefits
- Through this Scholarship, the children will be able to continue their study.
- This scholarship will help to remove the financial barrier.
- Scholarship usually empower your academics and carrier goals as you do not have to think about finance.
- By having a scholarship, your financial concerned has been removed from your mind.
Amount of Scholarship
|Class 1st to 5th||Rs.300 per month|
|Class 6 to 10||Rs.500 per month|
|Class 11 and 12||Rs.750 per month|
|For graduation degree and professional course||Rs.1,000 per month|
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Kerala state.
- He/ she must be studying in the government or private School of Kerala state.
- The applicant should be a Orphan.
- Applicant must belong to below poverty line.
Kerala Scholarship Documents Required
Following documents are required to apply for Kerala Government scholarship program –
- Aadhar card
- Parents Death Certificate
- Resident certificate
- BPL certificate
- Orphanage information
- School/College ID
- Institution registration number
- Valid mobile number
- E- mail ID
- Bank Account Passbook
- Passport size Photograph
Procedure to apply for Snehapoorvam Scholarship
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the official website that is http://kssm.ikm.in/
- Then, on homepage click on ‘KSSM Web Application‘.
- Then, click on ‘Login’ option on that page.
- Now, on that page, click on ‘New Registration number’ option.
- Then, fill all the required details.
- Now, you have to login in your account by using your ‘User id and Password‘.
- The registration process has been finished.
- Now, you have successfully applied for Snehapoorvam Scholarship.
Procedure to Renew your Snehapoorvam Scholarship
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the official website.
- Then, on homepage click on ‘Schools/College Login‘.
- A new page will appear with login credentials. Fill the Username, password and captcha code.
- Click on ‘Login’ button.
- Now, go to the link named services.
- Enter Student name, admission number etc.
- Click on ‘Search’ Tab.
- Now, select the link named ‘Select’ under the label ‘Renewal‘.
- Then click on ‘Renew now‘.
- You have successfully renewed your Snehapoorvam Scholarship.
As from above information provided you have got all the information required for application. But if you facing any type of problem regarding this Snehapoorvam scholarship then you can contact to the written below Email Id and Helpline number.
Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpline – 1800120100