Meghalaya ration card apply online, Meghalaya ration card list 2023, APL,BPL ration card check, eligibility criteria for Meghalaya ration card
As we all know that central and state government introduce various schemes and programs to make the lives of indian people better. The main objective to launch all these schemes is to develop India and make it a better place to live. Recently, the state government of Meghalaya has introduce Meghalaya Ration Card list. Through Meghalaya Ration Card list the poor citizen of Meghalaya will get food items such as wheat, rice, cereals, fuel, kerosene etc. at discounted price. In today’s article, we will tell you about all the details about Meghalaya Ration Card list, key highlights of Meghalaya Ration Card list , its objective, features, benefits, eligibility criteria to apply, documents required and procedure to apply. So read this full article carefully and do let us know any query in the comment section below.
Table of Contents
What is a Ration Card
Ration card is an official document that is issued by state government of each state to the households that are incapable of buying food items (wheat, rice, cereals, fuel etc) at full price. Through the ration card, the government will provide food items at subsidized price. It is also an identity proof of an individual that indicates the individual’s economic status. Through ration card, individual can take benefit of various schemes and programs offered by government. The ration card is given to only those candidates who live below poverty line and have an annual income of less than Rs.10,000. In this article below, we have provided you all the information about Meghalaya Ration Card.
Meghalaya Ratio Card list 2023
The Meghalaya ration Card is available to the residents of Meghalaya state. Through the Meghalaya ration Card, people of Meghalaya state can avail various social welfare schemes that is launched by central or Meghalaya state government. The main motive of Meghalaya government to introduce ration card to people of Meghalaya is to provide subsidized food to Meghalaya people. Meghalaya Ration card can also be used as identification proof while apply for PAN card, driving license, income certificate, residential cetificate etc. The Department of Food and Civil Supplies provide Meghalaya ration card to the people of Meghalaya. There are 4 types of Ration cards available – Above Poverty Line Card, Below Poverty Line Card, Antyodaya ration card, Annapurna ration card.
Key highlights of Meghalaya Ration Card
|Name||Meghalaya Ration card list 2023|
|Launched by||Meghalaya state Government|
|Category||Meghalaya Government Schemes|
|Department||Department of Food Civil Supplies and consumers affairs department|
|Beneficiaries||Poor people of Meghalaya|
|Objective||To provide food item at discounted price|
Objective of Meghalaya Ration Card List
The main objective of Meghalaya government to launch Meghalaya ration card is to provide food items at discounted price to the poor or Below the BPL families of Meghalaya. The government has introduced Meghalaya ration card list, so that candidates who apply for new ration card can see their names on that list. By this ration card, the needy candidates will get food at discounted price on a monthly basis.
Meghalaya Ration Card Features
- Meghalaya Ration Card list the poor citizen of Meghalaya will get food items such as wheat, rice, cereals, fuel etc. at discounted price.
- The Department of Food and Civil Supplies provide Meghalaya ration card to the people of Meghalaya.
- The main motive of Meghalaya government to introduce ration card to people of Meghalaya is to provide subsidized food to Meghalaya people.
- Through the help of Meghalaya Ration card you will get the food item at discounted price on monthly basis.
- Families living above the poverty line will receive food grains up to 15 kg.
- Families living below the poverty line will receive food grains up to 25 kg.
- There are 4 types of Ration cards available that are Above Poverty Line Card, Below Poverty Line Card, Antyodaya ration card, Annapurna ration card.
Ration Card Benefits
- Through ration card, people can avail various food items on discounted price.
- Meghalaya Ration card can also be used as identification proof while apply for PAN card, driving license, income certificate, residential certificate etc.
- Through the Meghalaya ration Card, people of Meghalaya state can avail various social welfare schemes that is launched by central or Meghalaya state government.
Meghalaya Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
To get benefited by Meghalaya ration card, the candidate has to complete the written below eligibility-
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Meghalaya state.
- The applicant must have a domicile of Meghalaya state.
- The age of applicant should be 18 years or older.
- The ration card is given to only those candidates who live below poverty line.
- The candidates whose family have an annual income of less than Rs.10,000 will also be eligible for Meghalaya ration card.
Meghalaya Ration Card Documents Required
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Permanent Resident certificate of Meghalaya state
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Procedure To Search Meghalaya Ration Card List 2023
- Firstly, you have to go on the Official Website of Food Civil Supplies and consumers affairs department of Meghalaya.
- Then on homepage, scroll down and under the online services option click on ‘details of ration card and beneficiaries’.
- A list will appear on your screen. Select your district from the list.
- After that, select DFSO. Select your village or city.
- Then a list of FPS id will seen on your screen.
- Select your FPS ID and the beneficiaries belonging to that FPS will be on your screen.
Procedure To View The List of Fair Price Shop
- Firstly, you have to go on the official website of Food Civil Supplies and consumers affairs department of Meghalaya that is megfcsca.gov.in/#main
- Then on homepage, scroll down and under the online services option click on ‘list of fair price shop’.
- A new page will appear. Select your state, district, tehsil.
- After that, click on ‘View Report’ option.
- Then a complete list of details of fair prices will be shown on your screen.
Procedure To Apply For Meghalaya Ration Card
To apply for Meghalaya ration card the candidate is requested to follow the written below steps –
- Firstly, the user has to visit the official website of Government of Meghalaya
- Then on homepage click on New Ration card option.
- The new ration card application form will appear.
- Download the application form and take the print-out of it.
- After taking out the print of the form fill all the required details asked in the form.
- Now, attach all the required document along with the form.
- Submit the application form to the concerned government office.
- You will get a receipt after successful submission of the form application form.
- After successful verification, you will get your ration card from the department in charge.