Madhu Babu Pension Yojana is a scheme launched by the Government of Odisha to provide financial assistance to the elderly, widows, and persons with disabilities who are living in poverty. The scheme was started in 2008, with the aim of providing a basic standard of living to the underprivileged sections of society. According to the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana, the state government will provide financial help to the elderly and disabled persons so that they bear their daily expenses. Around 50 lakhs eligible people will receive benefits from this scheme.
Table of Contents
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2023
Both the government of India and the Department of Social Security and the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities have joined hands and created this scheme. The government wants to help the old and disabled residents to meet their day-to-day expenses. For this Madhu Babu Pension Yojana, two schemes have been merged: Revised Old Age Pension Rules,1988 and Disabled Pension Rules, 1985. To apply for this scheme, it is necessary to go to the official website of the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disability,https://ssepd.gov.in/
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Overview
|Name of the article||Madhu Babu Pension Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha|
|Aim||To provide financial help to old and disabled people of the state|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Objective
The primary motive for starting this scheme is to provide help and support to the old and disabled people of the state. The government will provide financial help to eligible people so that they can fulfill their day-to-day requirements.
Benefits of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- The scheme has provided social and financial security to the elderly, widows, and persons with disabilities in the state of Odisha.
- The scheme enhanced the quality of life of many people who were living in poverty and struggling to meet the basic needs.
- This yojana has played an important role in empowering women in the state.
- It motivated widows to become independent and has increased their confidence.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The age of an individual who wants to apply for the scheme should not be below 60 years.
- A widow of any age is allowed to take benefit of the scheme.
- AIDS patients identified by the State / District AIDS Control Society of any age are allowed to apply for the yojana.
- The family yearly income of the applicant should be below Rs. 24000/-
- An individual should belong to Odisha state.
- A leprosy patient with visible signs of deformity or PWD of any age can take part on the scheme.
- An individual should not have taken advantage of another pension scheme of the government.
- Age proof
- Caste certificate (in case of SC/ ST/ OBC/ BC/ Minority applicant)
- Aadhaar card
- Death certificate of husband (in case of widow pension)
- Family income proof
- Disability certificate (in case of PWD applicant)
- Resident proof
Madhu Babu Pension Types
- Old age pension
- Widow pension
- Case of Leprosy patient
- Disability pension
- Disability person AIDS/ HIV
- Unmarred woman
- Widow pension AIDS/ HIV
- Divorcee woman
Procedure To Apply for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- Firstly, you have to go to the Official Website of the Department of Social Security and the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities,https://ssepd.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Apply for Scheme option on the home page.
- You will see a new page on the screen.
- Now select Madhu Babu Pension Yojana.
- After that Click the Proceed option.
- Next, you will see the application form on the screen.
- After that choose scheme type and then enter all the details like name, father/ husband name, DOB, gender, mobile number, Aadhar number, district, subdivision, address, and social category
- Now upload the asked documents like Aadhar card scan copy, thumb impression or signature and latest passport size image.
- After that tick the checkbox available on the screen.
- At last, click the Submit option on the screen.
Procedure to Track Your Application for the Scheme
- Visit the official Website of the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- You will land on the homepage of the website.
- Click on Apply for scheme option on the home page.
- You will see a new page on the screen.
- Select Madhu Babu Pension Yojana under the Track application status
- After that you have to click the Track option
- Next enter the application number in the space given.
- Click the Search option on the screen.
If any individual needs any additional information, then they can contact on the below mentioned details-:
Helpline Number- 18003457150
E-Mail Id- firstname.lastname@example.org