LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Registration, Apply Online for LIC Scholarship, LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Benefits & Eligibility Criteria, Scholarship Status Check & Login
India : As we all know that our constitution provides 6 basic fundamental rights to the citizen of our country. And Right to education is one of its basic right. To ensure this the Government is trying their best to improve the education system of India. And is trying to available the education to each and every child of India. The government of India ensures education to each & every children in our country through various Scholarship schemes & programs. Private organizations are also playing an important role in educating India. Many private organizations brigs scholarship programs for economically backward citizens of India. The LIC organization has released LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship. This scholarship is released to support students of Class 11th, 12th, under graduate & post graduate programs.
Today in this article, we will tell you about LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship, its key highlights, objective, features & benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required, procedure to apply. Do read this full article carefully & do let us know any query in the comment box.
About LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has come up with LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship. In this scholarship, the needy & economically backward students of India will get up to Rs.10,000/- or Rs.20,000/- respectively for their education. The amount will be given per year to these students in 3 installments. To get the benefit of this scholarship every year, the students needs to renew this scholarship. This scholarship will focuses more on girl child of India. The institution with which girls are pursuing their education must be affiliated with National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
If you wanted to renew your scholarship then you need to get 60% marks in the previous examination along with 75% attendance. If you have completed these two things then your scholarship will easily be renewed for the next year.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Key Highlights
|Name of the Scholarship||LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship|
|Launched by||Life Insurance Corporation Of India|
|Beneficiary||Needy & economically backward students|
|Objective||To provide education to the poor students|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs.10,000/- or Rs.20,000/-|
|Classes or Degree||Class 11th, 12th, under graduate & post graduate programs|
|Total Installments||3 Installments|
|Transfer Mode||Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)|
Golden Jubilee Scholarship Objective
The objective of LIC to launch this scholarship is to provide a financial assistance to needy & economically backward students. Now, students do not have to worried about their financial situation in order to complete their study. Through this scholarship, the needy or poor students will get a chance to continue their studies without taking any financial tension. The students will also get better opportunities in future. Through this scholarship the students will achieve educational & career goals. The LIC will provide Rs.10,000/- or Rs.20,000/- to the students.
- An amount of Rs.20,000/- per annum will be given to the Regular Scholar students & will be payable in 3 installments.
- An amount of Rs.10,000/- per annum will be given to the Special Girl Student & will be payable in 3 installments.
LIC Scholarship Features
- The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has come up with LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship.
- In this scholarship, the needy & economically backward students of India will get up to Rs.10,000/- or Rs.20,000/- respectively for their education.
- The amount will be given per year to these students in 3 installments.
- To get the benefit of this scholarship every year, the students needs to renew this scholarship.
- This scholarship will focuses more on girl child of India.
- The institution with which girls are pursuing their education must be affiliated with National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
- If you wanted to renew your scholarship then you need to get 60% marks in the previous examination along with 75% attendance.
Golden Jubilee Scholarship Benefits
- Because of this scholarship, the students will achieve educational & career goals.
- Through this Scholarship scheme the learning level of students will enhance as they do not have to worry about finance.
- This scholarship will help students to have full & harmonious development.
- The students will also get better opportunities in future.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- To get benefit for UG course applicant must complete their 12th with minimum 60% marks.
- Applicant must complete their 10th with minimum 60% marks to get scholarship in Class 11th.
- The annual family income of the student should not exceed from Rs.2,50,000.
- Private students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- In case of tie in the percentage of marks between students, then the scholarship will be given to that candidate whose parent have low income.
Golden Jubilee Scholarship Documents Required
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- School/College ID
- Caste/EWS certificate
- Institution registration number
- Valid mobile number
- E- mail ID
- Bank Account Passbook
Procedure To Apply For LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the Official Website of LIC foundation that is www.licindia.in .
- Then on homepage, you have to click on search bar & type scholarship.
- A new page will appear. Then click on “Golden Jubilee Scholarship” link.
- Read the information in the link, if you are eligible then click on “Apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship” .
- On next page, fill all the required information & upload the required documents, photograph & signature.
- Now, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- And take a printout of the form for future use.
- Congratulations…You have successfully applied for this Scholarship.
As from above information provided you have got all the information required for application. But if you facing any type of problem regarding this LIC Scholarship then you can contact to the written below address and helpline number.
Address – Life Insurance Corporation Of India, Central Office
Jeevan Bima Marg
Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021
Contact LIC Call Center at +91-022 6827 6827
NOTE – Services are now available 24*7