Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme:– As we all know our central and state government has started many new schemes in which they provide phones, laptops, and tablets to the students who have passed their exam with goods number. So today in this article we going to talk about the new scheme started by the Karnataka government called Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023. In this scheme, the government is providing a free laptop to students who have passed class 12th. Interested and eligible students can apply for this scheme by visiting the official website of Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana which is https://dce.karnataka.gov.in/.
So, today in this article, we will tell you about Karnataka Laptop Scheme, what are its objectives, its features, and benefits, the documents required & the procedure to apply. Read the full article carefully & if you have any problems you can comment below we will try to solve them as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 was started by the Chief Minister of Karnataka Mr. K. Siddaramaiah. In this scheme, the government is going to distribute free laptops to the students who have passed their exams with good marks. Karnataka government has also selected some higher education degrees or courses such as medicine, engineering, ITI, etc. students for distributing laptops. Around 1.5 lakhs SC/ST students will get the benefit of this scheme. Laptops worth Rs. 32,000 to Rs. 35,000 will be given to the students by the government. Students who are doing professional courses from well-known institutions will also be able to take benefit of the Karnataka Laptop Scheme.
Laptop Free Karnataka Scheme Key Highlights
|Name of the scheme
|Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023
|Chief Minister of Karnataka K. Siddharamaiya
|To provide a free laptop
|State Level Scheme
|State Level scheme
Free Laptop Scheme Objective
The main objective to start this scheme is to provide free laptops to students who have passed out class 12th with good marks. The free laptop scheme will encourage students to study. With the help of a laptop, students can learn new concepts from the internet and this will improve their academic results. With the help free laptop scheme government is trying to distribute laptops to poor students who are unable to buy one due to their financial conditions.
Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana Features & Benefits
- Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme was started by the Chief Minister of Karnataka Mr. K. Siddaramaiah.
- In this scheme government is going to distribute free laptop to the students who have passed their exam with good marks.
- Karnataka government has also selected some higher education degree or course such as medicine, engineering, ITI etc. students for distributing laptops.
- Around 1.5 lakhs SC/ST students will get the benefit of this scheme. Laptop of worth Rs. 32,000 to Rs. 35,000 will be giving to the students by the government.
- Students who are doing professional courses from well-known institutions will also able to take the benefit of Karnataka Laptop Yojana.
- With the help free laptop scheme government is trying to distribute laptop to the poor students who are unable to buy one due to their financial conditions.
List Of Courses
Below is the list of courses which are eligible for this scheme.
- Medical Students
- Engineering students
- Polytechnic colleges
- Studying in First Grade Colleges
- Postgraduate Courses
Free Laptop Scheme Karnataka Eligibility Criteria
If you wanted to get benefit of any government scheme launch by government then you must have to complete the eligibility criteria given for that particular scheme. Below we have provided you with the eligibility criteria of Free Laptop Yojana Karnataka –
- The applicant who is applying must be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- Only backward category students can take the benefit of this scheme.
- Applicant must have passed class 12th the good marks.
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport size Photograph
- Caste certificate
- Educational Certificate
Procedure To Apply For Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
- Firstly, You have to visit the official website.
- On the homepage click on the laptop scheme option.
- Now download the application form.
- Fill out the application form and attached all the required documents
- Now submit this application form to the Karnataka educational board.
Ans 1 – The government of Karnataka state has launched this Scheme.
Ans 2 – Backward category who have passed class 12th with good marks and are doing professional courses in reputed institutions.
Ans 3 –The main objective to start Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana is to provide free laptops to the students who have passed out class 12th with good marks.