Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme:- The Karnataka government always put efforts into the welfare of the people. The state government started CM 1 lakh housing scheme in 2000 with the aim to provide houses to the poor people of the state. This scheme will prove beneficial for the economically backward section of society. An individual who lives in rented houses can take benefit from the scheme. Interested people can submit the application online.
After the successful implementation of the Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme, the burden on people will be reduced as they don’t have to worry about rent. The state government decided to give help in the form of subsidies to the houses. Under the scheme, the state government decided to give a subsidy of between Rs. 2.70 lacks and Rs. 3.50 lakh, according to the caste and category of the Applicant.
Table of Contents
Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme 2023
According to the scheme, people of economically disadvantaged groups can take the benefit of the multi-story homes. The Karnataka government decided to make available around one lakh homes for the residents. The subsidies will be given by the state government for new home construction or for renovation of old homes.
|Name of the article
|Karnataka CM 1 lakh housing scheme
|People of Economically Weaker Sections of Karnataka
|Subsidy for House Construction and Renovation
Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme Objective
The main aim of the Karnataka government to start this scheme is to support the economically poorer population. Through this scheme, the government wants to provide houses to needy people. The beneficiary will be getting a subsidy for constructing a new house or can also be supported to get the old house renovated.
Karnataka CM One lakh Housing Scheme Benefits
- With the help of the scheme, people will be able to fulfil their dream of having their own house.
- It will help to create a better infrastructure for the Bengaluru state.
- Karnataka CM 1 lakh housing scheme will fulfil the housing requirements of the poor people of the state.
- People of the low-income groups can take benefit of the scheme that is based on a first-come, first-served basis.
- This initiative will address the issue of shortage of houses in the state.
- Standard living of the poor people will improve through this scheme.
- The construction and renovation under the scheme will increase the employment opportunities for the poor people especially workers and labourer of the state.
CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- It is necessary for an individual to be from Karnataka state.
- The annual income of the family must be less than 87,000.
- It should be kept mind that the individual should have lived permanently in Bangalore city for the last five years.
- The poor people can take benefit of the scheme.
- The applicant should not be the receiver of any other housing scheme.
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate from the revenue department.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate (If any)
- Active Mobile number
- Ration Card
- Voter Card
- For Construction workers, the Labour Department Registration number.
- Latest Passport size photo
Procedure to Apply Online for Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the CM Housing Scheme in Karnataka, https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/
- You will land on the home page of the home page.
- After that select the Chief Minister’s Bangalore Housing Program link on the home page.
- You will see two linkages available for multistorey flats with 1 and 2 bedrooms. You can decide according to your options.
- Then click the Application Submission option on the screen.
- After that provide information regarding the Assembly Constituency and Area.
- Now enter more location information and then press the Proceed option.
- Next, give other information like caste, age, and yearly income.
- Complete the payment of Rs. 100 registration fee payment.
- Finally, you have to click the Submit option on the screen.
Steps to Check the Status of an Application
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the CM Housing Scheme in Karnataka.
- You will reach the home page of the website.
- Select the Beneficiary Status option on the home page.
- Enter the details like district name and beneficiary code.
- At last, click the Submit option on the screen.
Process to Check District Wise Beneficiary List
- Visit the official website of the scheme
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Click on the option of beneficiary information on the home page.
- You will be redirected on a new page.
- After that select your district and the application number to check the list.
- At last, all relevant information will be open on the screen.
If any individual needs additional information, then they may contact on the mentioned below details-:
Phone Number: 080 23118888
Email ID: email@example.com
Fax Number: 080 23143130