The government of India in order to ensure that the government’s services are made available to citizens electronically by improved online structure & by increasing internet connectivity is providing many schemes. This is not easy to cover whole country into one scheme, so different governments of different states ensures this by bringing more digital schemes in their state. And today we will discuss about Rajasthan state. The government of Rajasthan state has come up with SSO ID Card or SSO Portal. On this portal you will get the benefit of various schemes in just one single click.
Table of Contents
About Rajasthan SSO ID
The government of many states has already launched “Single Sign On Identity”. This time the government of Rajasthan has launched Rajasthan SSO ID 2023 for the residents of Rajasthan state. The citizens of Rajasthan can use unique identity card of Rajasthan state that is SSO ID card. We use Aadhar card as a identity card to be an Indian citizen. And for state residentship, the Rajasthan government has introduced this SSO ID card 2023. Interested & eligible candidates can apply for Rajasthan SSO ID. In this article, we will provide you with all the details about SSO ID Rajasthan, key highlights, its objective, its features, benefits, eligibility criteria to apply, how to apply & where to apply. Read this full article to know all the details about this card for Rajasthan residents.
SSO ID Portal Key Highlights
|Name of the new scheme||Rajasthan SSO ID|
|Launched by||Rajasthan government|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister of Rajasthan Mr. Ashok Gehlot|
|Department||Department of Information Technology & communication|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Rajasthan state|
|Objective||To provide online services to people of Rajasthan|
Rajasthan SSO ID Objective
The government of Rajasthan has launched this single identity card for residents of Rajasthan state. The main objective to launch SSO ID portal or card is to provide online services by sitting at home. SSO portal is user friendly and will save the time of applicants as their is no need to go in any government office and standing in the long queue. Because applicant can do all the government related document work through this portal and identity card. Below we have provided you the list of services available at SSO portal.
Rajasthan SSO Card Features
- The government of Rajasthan has launched Rajasthan SSO ID 2023 for the residents of Rajasthan state.
- The citizens of Rajasthan can use unique identity card of Rajasthan state that is SSO ID card.
- The main objective to launch SSO ID portal or card is to provide online services by sitting at home.
SSO Portal Benefits
- This portal will save your lot of time.
- The services will be provided in a quick and hassle free way.
- Through this ID card the people of Rajasthan will become self reliant and will be empowered by this card or portal.
- By sitting at home, you will be provided all the services.
- There is no need to stand in long queue.
Services Provided By SSO ID card
There are various services which are provided by SSO ID card. The services are written below-
- SSO ID for license
- Attendance MIS
- E Tulaman
- E-library, E-mitra and E-mitra Reports
- BRSY, BSBY
- E-Learning, Electrical Inspectorate
- IFMS-Raj SSP
- ITI App
- DCE App
- Challenge for change
- E-Bay Bazar, E-Devthan, EHR, EID
- BPAS (UDH)
- GST Consultancy/ GST Home portal
- E – Sakhi
- Bank correspondence
- Artisan Registration
Documents Required For SSO ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bhamashah Card
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- SIPF ID
- Udyog Aadhar Number
- Business Registration ID
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Rajasthan SSO ID Card Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant who is applying must be a resident of Rajasthan state.
- The applicant must have a domicile of Rajasthan state.
- Applicant must have a business or he/she should be involved in Udyog Industries in Rajasthan.
Procedure To Apply For Rajasthan SSO ID Portal
- Firstly, you have to visit the Official Website of Rajasthan SSO Portal.
- Then on homepage, you have to click on ‘Registration‘ option.
- After that a new page will open. There you will see 3 options –
- Government Employee
- Select the most desirable option of your choice.
- If you have selected the Citizen option then you will again get 4 options for registration that are Jan Aadhar, Bhamashah, Gmail-ID, & Facebook ID.
- Select the most convenient option according to your need.
- Now, on next page fill all the required details.
- And you have to click on “Create”.
- Your SSO Rajasthan ID has been successfully created.
Procedure To Login on SSO Rajasthan Portal
- Firstly, the has to visit the Official Website of Rajasthan SSO Portal that is https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- Then on homepage, you have to click on ‘Login’ option.
- A new page will appear with Login credentials.
- Fill the “Username/ SSO ID & Password & captcha code”.
- Then click on ‘Login’ option.
- You have successfully Logged In into your SSO ID.
Contact Number – 0141 – 2925554,55
Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org