J&K Ladli Beti Scheme Apply Online, Registration for Ladli Beti Scheme, Benefits & Documents Required
Jammu & Kashmir (India) : As we know that central and state government launches many schemes and scholarship programs for the Girl Child. So that Girl child does not become burden on their families and guardians. As we know many parents does not want girl child because they think girl child is a burden on them. Because of above reason Jammu and Kashmir government launches a scheme called J&K Ladli Beti Scheme. In this scheme, the J&K government will provide social assistance to the girl child born in Union Territories of J&K and Ladakh on or after 1st April 2015.
Ladli Beti Scheme further intends to ensures that girl child does not become burden for the parents at the time of her wedding. And the other purpose of launching this scheme is to control the declining female sex ratio. Parents and Guardian of the girl child can apply for this scheme by filling an online form which is available on the Official Website that is www.jk.gov.in/jammukashmir. Read the full article in this article we will tell you about J&K Ladli Beti scheme, its Objective, its key Highlights, Its feature and benefits, its eligibility criteria, list of documents required at the time of registration for the scheme.
About Jammu And Kashmir Ladli Beti Scheme
J&K Ladli Beti Scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir Mrs. Mehbooba Mufti on 1st April 2015. During the launch event of this scheme Dr. Arun Kumar Mehta Launch an end-to-end digitized e-service for the Ladli Beti Yojana which was developed by the National Informatics Center. With the launch of this e-service it will become easy for the applicants to submit application and to check the status of the application. In this scheme girl child born on or after 1st April 2015 will get a monthly financial assistance of Rs. 1,000 per month till the beneficiary attain the age of 14. The amount of the scheme will be directly transferred in the beneficiary account through DBT. After attaining the age of 21 years the girl child will get a sum of Rs. 6.50 lakhs approx.
J&K Ladli Beti Scheme Key Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||J&K Ladli Beti Scheme|
|Launched by||Jammu and Kashmir government|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir Mrs. Mehbooba Mufti|
|Beneficiaries||Girl child born on or after 1st April 2015|
|Objective||To control the declining female sex ratio|
|State||Union Territories of J&K and Ladakh|
|Launched date||1st April 2015|
Jammu & Kashmir Ladli Beti Scheme Objective
The main objective of launching J&K Ladli Beti Scheme is to control declining female sex ratio. The female ratio of Jammu and Kashmir state is declining. With the launch of this scheme girl child will get the financial assistance at the time of his marriage which will reduce the parents burden at the time of wedding. In this scheme government will transferred Rs. 1,000 per months in the girl bank account till the girl attain the age of 14 years.
J&K Ladli Beti Scheme Features and Benefits
- J&K Ladli Beti Scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir Mrs. Mehbooba Mufti on 1st April 2015.
- In this scheme government will transferred Rs. 1,000 per months in the girl bank account from the birth of the girl child/account opening date till the girl attain the age of 14 years. The amount of the scheme will be directly transferred in the beneficiary account through DBT.
- Reccuring bank account of the girl should be opened by the natural or legal guardian of the girl child.
- No amount should be transferred in the account other than monthly contribution of Rs. 1000 by the government is to be allowed in phase 1.
To apply or get benefit of any scheme, the candidate has to pass the eligibility standard given by government for that scheme. Below we have provided you the eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme.
- The girl child must be the permanent domicile of Jammu and kashmir Union Territory.
- Girl Child must be borne on or after 1st April 2015 whose applications are complete in all respect accompanied with the sanction letter from Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) of the selected Domiciliary district (Srinagar, Anantnag, Budgam, Jammu, Kathura, Pulwama, Samba, Kishtwar).
- The annual family income of the girl child must be less than Rs. 75,000.
Following documents are required for Jammu & Kashmir Ladli Beti Scheme–
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Residential certificate
- Age Certificate
- Bank account copy
- Income certificate
- Application Form
- KYC Norms of parents/guardian
- Sanction letter from Child Development Project Officer (CDPO)
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Online Procedure To Apply For Ladli Beti Scheme
You have to follow below steps to apply for Jammu & Kashmir Ladli Beti Scheme –
- Firstly, you have to visit the Official Website of J&K Ladli Beti Scheme.
- On homepage, click on ‘Click here to apply for Ladli Beti Scheme‘ option present under go-live service section.
- Now you to have click on ‘Citizen registration’ option.
- After this Citizen registration form will open.
- Enter all the asked details on the registration form such as Applicant name, Father name, Date of birth etc.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now you have to visit the nearby CSC, where you have to login using your CSC ID and fill the application form of J&K Ladli Beti Scheme 2023.