Jagananna Smart Town Scheme:- The government of Andhra Pradesh always puts efforts into the welfare of people. The state government developed a scheme that will provide houses to middle-income group people of the state. Through the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme, the state government will be allocating houses to the people at lower prices. The scheme will benefit over 30 lakh poor families in the state. Only individuals whose yearly income is less than Rs 18 lakh can take benefit of the scheme.
Table of Contents
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2023
The Andhra Pradesh government launched this scheme on a no-profit no-loss basis. The Jagananna Smart Town Scheme will be fulfilling the dream of many people of having their own house. Under the scheme, a township will be established in the constituency of the state. Regarding the township, instructions have already been given to the concerned department authorities. According to the scheme, three different types of plots will be made available 150 square yards, 200 square yards, and 240 square yards. Soon, the scheme will be implemented in the entire state. Under the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme, the plots will be given through a computerized lottery. Interested people can apply for the scheme through the official website.
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Overview
|Name of Article||Jagananna Smart Town Scheme|
|Introduced By||Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Initiated By||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Peopleof the state|
|Aim||To Provide Residential Plot at Reasonable Price.|
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Objective
The main aim to launch this Scheme is to help people of the state to have their own house. With the help of the scheme, residential plots will be given to the middle-income families.
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Benefits
- Through the scheme, the beneficiaries will get residential plots with all basic utilities at affordable price.
- With the help of this Scheme, the standard of the middle-class people will improve.
- Individual who belongs to middle-income group families will be able to increase their wealth in the city.
- The scheme will provide an opportunity to the people to have their own house.
- This Scheme is a good effort of the state government in providing affordable housing to the people.
- This initiative will have a positive impact on the lives of many people of the state.
Location And Price of Plots
|Name Of UDA||District||ULB||Village||Price / Sq.Yard||Name Of UDA|
|AHUDA||ANANTAPUR||Dharmavaram||Kunuthuru (Rural)||Rs. 5999||AHUDA|
|NUDA||SPSR NELLORE||Kavali||Jammalapalem||Rs. 4999||NUDA|
|ANUDA||YSR||Rayachoti||Diguva Ambavaram||Rs. 4600||ANUDA|
|ELUDA||WEST GODAVARI||Eluru||Sanivarapupeta||Rs. 8999||ELUDA|
|AP CRDA||GUNTUR||Mangalagiri||Nowluru||Rs. 17499||AP CRDA|
Standard Size of Plot Under Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
|S. No||Type||Size of Plot|
|1||MIG-Ⅰ||150 Sq.Yards (33′ X 41′)|
|2||MIG-Ⅱ||200 Sq.Yards (36′ X 50′)|
|3||MIG-Ⅲ||240 Sq.Yards (36′ X 60′)|
Facilities Provided Under Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
- Stormwater drainage
- Underground drainage
- 60′ BT road and 40′ CC road
- Open space for playing and public utility
- Water supply
- Tree-lined avenues
- Street lighting
AP Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- It is necessary that an individual should be from Andhra Pradesh state.
- It should be kept in mind that the yearly family house income of the applicant should be less than 18 lakhs.
- The minimum age of the individual should be 18 years.
- Under the scheme, a single family will be allotted only one plot.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Age proof
- Ration card
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Active Mobile number
- Working Email ID
Procedure To Apply Under Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Jagananna Smart Town Scheme scheme,https://migapdtcp.ap.gov.in/
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- After that click on apply for plot option on the home page.
- Then you will see a new page on the screen.
- Now click on new registration option.
- After that, enter your name, email address, mobile number, and password in the space given.
- Then you have to click on the register option.
- Next, log in to the portal by entering mobile number and password.
- After that click on apply under Jagananna smart town scheme.
- Then a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the required details on this new page.
- Then upload all the asked documents.
- Finally, you have to click on the submit option on the screen.
- By following these steps, you will be able to apply for the Jagananna smart town scheme.
Steps To Login On The Portal
- Visit the official website of the scheme
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Then you have to click on apply for plot option on the home page.
- After that you will see a login page on the screen.
- Then enter your mobile number and password.
- At last, you have to click on sign in option on the screen.
- By following these steps, you will be able to do log in on the portal.
Process of Application For Government Employees
- First, go to the official website of the scheme
- You will reach on the home page of the website.
- Then click on government employee apply here option on the home page.
- After that you will see the following options on the screen like Employee and Pensioner.
- Then a new page will open on the screen.
- Next, you have to enter your login credentials and click on sign in option.
- After that you have to select the plot
- Now you will see an application form on the screen.
- Fill the application form by entering all the asked details.
- Then upload all the required documents
- Lastly, you have to click on submit option on the screen.
Procedure To View Contact Details
- Go to the official website of this scheme
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Then click on contact us option on the home page.
- You will see a new page on the screen.
- Finally, you will be able to view contact details on the new page.
- AHUDA OFFICE
Near Joint Collector Bungalow
- NUDA OFFICE
Door No. 26-1-355,
BV nagar, Near Sai Baba Temple, Mini By-Pass Road, Nellore – 524004, SPSR Nellore District.
- ANUDA OFFICE
D.No: 36/263-29, Reddy Colony, Near Adithya Kalyanamandapam, Chinna Chouk, Old By-Pass Road, KADAPA – 516 002, Y.S.R District
- ONUDA OFFICE
D. No: 25-36-462, Nehru veedi,
Santhapet 3rd line, Opp. Acharya ranga bhavan,
- ELUDA OFFICE
Door No.16B-16-34, Rukmini Nivas,
Chandra Gupta Colony Eluru,
West Godavari District – 534003
- APCRDA OFFICE
Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority Lenin Center, Beside Apsara Theatre, Governorpet, Vijayawada-520002
- VMRDA OFFICE
Udyog Bhavan, Siripuram,
Contact details: 0891-2754133,2754134
- Technical Support
M V S Anna Poornaiah (DTCP): +91 9491837717
This Scheme is a housing scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh government to provide affordable housing to middle-income families of the state.
To apply for the Scheme, you have to visit the official website that is https://migapdtcp.ap.gov.in/
Individuals whose family household income is less than 18 lakhs can apply for the scheme.