Gujarat Sanman Portal:- The Government of Gujarat is taking a major step toward a better welfare state. Today we are going to talk about the Gujarat Sanman Portal, which was recently launched by the labor, Skill development, and employment. The portal was jointly launched with Shramik Annapurna Yojana. This portal was launched for the workers in the state in the state to ease the scheme. There will be many benefits of this portal. To know more about the Gujarat Shram Sanman Portal, and application Status, read this article till the end.
Table of Contents
Gujarat Shram Sanman Portal 2023
Chief Minister Shri Bhupendra Patel launched the Sanman Portal. This portal was launched with the aim of a one-stop center for all schemes related to the labor department. Under the Gujarat Sanman Portal, beneficiaries will get real-time state of the scheme. Previously, workers had to visit various offices to enroll in a particular scheme, but now they can enroll in any scheme from home. And they don’t have to depend on anyone the processing fees of the Gujarat Shram Portal registration will be free. Hence don’t fall into the traps of cybercafés.
Shram Sanman Portal of Gujarat Key Highlight
|Article||Gujarat Shram Sanman Portal|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Shri Bhupendra Patel|
|Beneficiaries||Labor of state|
Objective of Gujarat Shram Sanman Portal
To the main objective of Sanman Portal of a one stop center for all scheme of the state Government related to the labor Department for the labor. They can enroll in any scheme from home, they don’t have to depend on any one.
Gujarat Shram Sanman Portal Scheme List
The scheme will be covered under two sub-categories named organized sector and unorganized sector. This portal will comprise both types of schemes.
Scheme for Construction Workers
- Medical health unit (Dhanvantri Arogya Rath)
- Maternity Assistance Scheme
- Chief Minister (Bhagyalakshmi Bond Schemes)
- Education Assistance Scheme
- PH.D Assistance Scheme
- Tablet Assistance Scheme
- Accidental Death Assistance Scheme
- Endowment Assistance Scheme
- Shramik Annapurna Yojana
- Assistance Scheme in Occupational Disease
- Labor Go-green Scheme
- Subsidy Scheme for three-wheeler E-Rikshaw
- Labor transport Scheme
- Shree Nanaji Deshmukh Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
- Pradhanmantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- Hostel for Children of migrant workers scheme
- Financial Assistance Scheme for Special Coaching
- Housing Subsidy Scheme
- Complete the medical examination plan
Scheme for Organized Sector Worker
- Mobile Medical Van scheme
- Academic award scheme class 10/12
- Go green Scheme
- Shram Niketan Yojana
- Labour Accident Assistance Scheme
- Labor efficient Complete Medical checkup
- Higher Education Assistance Scheme
- Shramyogi home loan interest subsidy scheme
- Mahila Shramyogi Marriage Assistance Scheme
- Shramyogi Cycle Assistance scheme
- Accidental Death Assistance scheme
- Shram Yogi laptop assistance Scheme
- Maternity Assistance and Female Child Promotion Scheme
Gujarat Sanman Portal 2023 of Benefit
- Chief Minister Shri Bhupendra Patel of Gujarat launched this Portal.
- The Portal was launched to benefit Millions of workers in the state
- Workers will be able to check the beneficiaries’ status through this portal
- This portal will cover all the schemes for the state workers and there will be about 20 schemes for construction workers will be covered under this scheme.
- Workers will not have to go to several offices for a different Scheme
Shram Sanman Portal Gujarat for Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a permanent resident in the state of Gujarat
- Workers have to Registration in the Labor Department
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
- Pan card
- E- Nirman Card (for Construction worker)
- Ration card
- Voter id card
- Date of birth
- Address proof
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
Gujarat Shram Sanman Portal for Registration Process
To register in the scheme follow the below steps
- Visit the Official Website of the portal.
- Click on register yourself under the menus
- Now enter your Aadhar details and mobile number.
- Enter your date of birth and Gender
- Create your password for future use
- Now click on the register button
- After registration, your personalized dashboard will be available on the screen
- Now you can apply for schemes or check your registration in a different scheme.
The Government of Gujarat launched the Sanman Portal for better Coordination in the scheme of the state. This portal is a one-stop portal for the entire scheme including organized and unorganized sectors
To register in this, users have to visit the official website of the portal and they must have an Aadhar card and Mobile number.
Under the Sunman Portal workers can check the beneficiaries’ status, check the registration status for the schemes, and apply for any scheme through this portal