1000 Rs Scheme in Tamilnadu:- The Tamil Nadu government always puts efforts into the welfare of the people. The state government came up with a 1000 Rs Scheme with an aim to provide financial assistance to the people of the state. The scheme was launched on 20 March 2023 in Tamil Nadu. The online registration for the 1000 Rs Scheme in Tamilnadu started on 15th September 2023. According to the Scheme, the state government decided to give 1000 Rs monthly to the poor people of the state. The best part of the scheme is that the amount will be directly sent to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Table of Contents
1000 Rs Scheme in Tamil Nadu 2023-24
The government of Tamil Nadu has given approval of a budget of 1200 crore for the successful implantation of the scheme. With the help of the 1000 Rs Scheme, the poor people of the state will be able to live a healthy life. The scheme will prove beneficial for about 1.63 crore people of the state. Interested individual can apply for the scheme in both online and offline method.
1000 Rs Scheme in Tamil Nadu Overview
|Name of Article||1000 Rs Scheme in Tamilnadu|
|Launched By||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Launched date||20 March 2023|
|Beneficiary||People of Tamil Nadu|
|Aim||To provide financial assistance|
|Benefits||1000 Rs every month|
1000 Rs Scheme in Tamilnadu Objective
The main aim of the state government to start 1000 Rs Scheme is to give financial help to the people. Through this initiative, the Tamil Nadu government wants to provide help low-income women head of the family. The scheme will benefit the female households of Poor Families.
1000 Rs Scheme in Tamilnadu Benefits
- The best part of the scheme is that the amount will be directly sent into the bank account of the beneficiary.
- The poverty rate in the state will reduce after the successful implementation of the scheme.
- With the help of the 1000 Rs Scheme, the standard of living of the state residents will also improve.
- Now, people don’t have to depend on others to fulfil the basic daily needs.
1000 Rs Scheme in Tamilnadu Eligibility Criteria
- It is necessary that an individual should be from Tamil Nadu state.
- Only women of the households can take benefit of the scheme.
- Women who work for federal or state government are not allowed to apply for the scheme.
- The yearly family income should be less than Rs. 2.5 Lakh.
- Make sure that name of the applicant is mentioned in Ration Card.
- It should be kept in mind that the family should not own more than 10 acres of dry land or 5 acres of wet property.
- Make sure that family should use less than 3,600 Units Power per year.
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Active Mobile number
- Working Email ID
- Income certificate
- Ration card etc
Steps to Download 1000 Rs Scheme in Tamilnadu Form
- Firstly, visit the official website of Tamilnadu 1000 Rs Scheme https://kmut.tn.gov.in/
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Then click on the 1000 Rs Scheme in Tamilnadu Form on the home page.
- After that Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Application Form will open in front of you.
- Then you have to click on the download option
- Next, the application form will be downloaded to your device.
- You can take a print of the application form.
- Fill the application form by entering details and submit it to the concerned office.
If any individual has any query or confusion regarding the download of the Scheme Form then they contact on the mentioned below details-:
The form can be downloaded by visiting the official website: https://kmut.tn.gov.in/
Government of Tamil Nadu launched 1000 Rs Scheme.