Gram Samriddhi Yojana Online Apply | Gram Samriddhi Yojana Registration | Tripura Gram Samriddhi Yojana Application Form | Tripura Gram Samriddhi Yojana Details |
The Chief Minister of Tripura Mr. Biplab Kumar Dev has come up with a new scheme which is known as Tripura Gram Samriddhi Yojana. Under the scheme, the government aims to improve the conditions of the villages of the state. With the help of this scheme, citizens of the state will be able to avail the benefits. Today in this article we will describe to you everything about Gram Samriddhi Yojana 2022 including objective, eligibility criteria, and important documents. Also, we will share will you all the step-by-step application procedures under this scheme.
Table of Contents
Gram Samriddhi Yojana 2022
The Government of Tripura has launched this scheme in order to improve the conditions of the villages in Tripura. Tripura Gram Samriddhi Yojana will provide many services to the villagers so that they can develop themselves and with the development of the villagers The village will automatically become developed. The government has come up with many facilities under this scheme that will help the country to become developed because if the village under our country is developed then our country will also develop.
- This scheme aims to deliver many facilities to the villagers.
- The main objective of launching Tripura Samriddhi Yojana is to provide facilities at the doorsteps of the beneficiaries.
- The applicants should visit the official website and can easily apply online.
Details About Gram Samriddhi Yojana
The details about this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the scheme||Tripura Gram Samriddhi Yojana|
|Launched by||The Chief Minister of Tripura|
|Benefits||The beneficiaries will get facilities|
|Objectives||To provide facilities at the doorstep of the people|
|Beneficiaries||The people of the state|
|Chief Minister||Biplab Kumar Dev|
Objectives Of Gram Samriddhi Yojana
As everyone knows, the prime minister of our country, Mr. Narendra Modi, has aimed to make our country independent and developed. India is a developing country and the government is doing many efforts to make the country developed. Just like that, the government of Tripura has launched a scheme in order to make the state develop. This scheme is known as Gram Samriddhi Yojana. The government will provide lots of facilities to the people of Tripura so that they can take advantage of every single facility.
- This scheme provides facilities at the door steps of the people.
- Samriddhi Yojana Tripura is especially for the people who belong to economically weaker sections of the society.
- The main aim of the government in launching this scheme is to provide every single facility to the people.
List Of Facilities
The government will provide the facilities which are as follows:-
- Household tap connections,
- Domestic electricity connections,
- All weather roads,
- Functional toilets for every household,
- Recommended immunisation for every child,
- Participation of women in Self Help Groups etc.
Functional Household Tap Connection Facility
The Government’s aim is to provide safe and adequate drinking water through individual household tap connections to all households. The program will also implement source sustainability measures as mandatory elements, such as recharge and reuse through greywater management, water conservation, rainwater harvesting. The government will provide this facility in order to assist in ensuring the sustainability of the water supply system, i.e. water source, water supply, and infrastructure.
Domestic Electricity Connection Facility
Electric connection used for the purpose of household activity such as light, fans, air conditioning, refrigerator, air cooler, domestic pump, etc. is called Domestic Tariff. Besides this, HT power availed for domestic service in the multistoried building is also categorized in the domestic tariff. The tariff is subsidized and not permitted to be used for commercial activity. The government will provide a domestic electricity connection facility to every single person of the state Tripura who is living in villages. This Scheme will help the villagers to live their lives happily.
All Weather Roads Facility
As everyone knows our country India is a developing country. There are many roads in our country which are not developed. They are very broken and it feels difficult to even work on them. Keeping this fact in mind the Government of Tripura will provide all the road facilities to the beneficiaries of Gram Samriddhi Yojana Tripura so that the villages of the state will become developed and it will also help our country to be developed.
Benefits Of Tripura Gram Samriddhi Yojana
The benefits under this scheme are as follows:-
- The Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state.
- Mr Biplab Kumar Deb has launched this scheme in order to provide facilities to the peoples of Tripura.
- Samriddhi Yojana is especially for those people of the state who live in villages.
- According to the report 73% of the population of Tripura lives in villages.
- The government will provide 100% coverage of the facilities at the door steps of the people.
- Under this scheme, the facilities will be provided at saturation basis.
- The government will also provide electricity facilities to the people of the state who live in villages.
- Under Tripura Gram Samriddhi Yojana the government will also provide domestic electricity connection.
- The government will provide a functional household tap connection facility under this scheme.
- The interested applicants should visit the official website and can easily apply online.
Features Of Tripura Gram Samriddhi Yojana
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- This scheme has been launched by the central government of the state.
- Under this scheme, the government aims to deliver every facility to the villages of Tripura.
- The beneficiaries will get facilities at their doorstep.
- Gram Samriddhi Yojana includes many facilities that will be provided to the villagers.
- Government will also provide all weather roads facilities to the people.
- The scheme will help the country to become independent and developed.
- The applicant will get a facility to ensure coverage under Ujjwala Yojana under this scheme.
- Gram Samriddhi Yojana Tripura is a one time spot for every village of Tripura.
- The interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme should follow the given eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must have all the required documents to apply under this scheme.
- This scheme will help the applicant to become independent and make sure that he or she will get an advantage of every single facility.
- Interested applicants should visit the official website of this scheme.
The eligibility criteria of Gram Samriddhi Yojana is as follows:-
- The application must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Tripura.
- The applicant must belong to rural areas.
- The application must not be in any type of criminal case.
- The applicant should not take advantage of other schemes while applying under this scheme
The list of some important documents that are required to apply under Tripura Gram Samriddhi Yojana is as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photograph
Apply Online Under Gram Samriddhi Yojana 2022
All the applicants who want to apply will have to wait for some time. As the government has recently launched this scheme. As soon as the government launches the application procedures under Gram Samriddhi Yojana. We will update you through this article. Till then you have to wait. The application process will also be launched as soon as the official website is launched. In the application process, you will be told how you can apply under this scheme. It is mandatory for you to have all the required documents to apply. Along with this, you also have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria, then only you will be eligible for this scheme.