West Bengal Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2023 (BM-SSY) Application Form | Samajik Suraksha Yojana Online Apply | Registration at bmssy.wblabour.gov.in |
The respected Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee has created a new scheme to waive off the amount of contribution towards subscription payment for the provident fund from the shoulders of unorganized workers. The amount of contribution will be made by the state government itself. In this article, today we will share with you all the important information related to Samajik Suraksha Yojana (BM-SSY) such as the objective, eligibility criteria, important documents, and relevant details. Also, we will share with you all the procedures to apply under this scheme. To grab all the related information read our article carefully.
Samajik Suraksha Yojana
This Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal to waive off the amount of contribution towards the provident fund. The amount of Rs. 25 per month will be made by the state government of West Bengal itself. The main aim of launching West Bengal Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2022 is to reduce the pressure from the shoulders of unorganized workers. Samajik Suraksha Yojana is one of the great initiatives which has been taken by the government of West Bengal to benefit all the unorganized workers of the state.
- BM-SSY will help the unorganized worker to reduce the pressure of subscription payment per month.
- Under Samajik Suraksha Yojana (BM-SSY), each and every unorganized worker according to the approved list of unorganized industries (46) and self-employed occupations (15) are eligible.
- Along with them the construction and the transport workers will also be provided with the contribution amount by the government.
- All the interested applicants who want to avail of the benefit under this scheme without expending a single rupee will have to visit the official website of this scheme.
bmssy.wblabour.gov.in Key Points
The details of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the scheme||Samajik Surakha Yojana 2023|
|Launched by||The Respected Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Launched on||The year 2017|
|Beneficiaries||Unorganized worker according to the approved list of unorganized industries and self-employed occupations|
|Objective||To waive off the amount of contribution|
|Benefits||The burden will be removed from the shoulders of unorganized workers|
|Contribution Amount||Rs. 25/- per month|
|Contribution towards||Provident fund|
|The amount will be paid by||State government|
|The contribution process starts from||1st April 2020|
|Previously the amount was paid by||The unorganized workers|
|The previous name of the scheme||Bina Mulya Samajik Surakha Yojana|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Samajik Suraksha Yojana Objective
As we all know that there are many unorganized workers of West Bengal who have taken part in the provident fund but due to the weak financial condition they are not able to pay the amount of contribution. By keeping this in mind the Respected Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has created a new scheme known as Samajik Suraksha Yojana. Under this scheme, the contribution towards the provident fund will be paid by the state government. The main objective of launching this scheme is to reduce the burden of contribution from the shoulders of unorganized workers
- Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana will help the needed unorganized workers to take part in the provident fund
- This will reduce the burden of paying the contribution every month
- With the help of this scheme, every unorganized worker will be able to take benefit of the provident fund at the time of need.
Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2023 Launching
For providing social security provisions to the workers of unorganized sectors, the State Government of West Bengal has launched the Samajik Suraksha Scheme. Each month, the government will pay Rs. 25. For this, the Government will prepare the list of eligible beneficiaries covered from the unorganized sector. Workers will not have to pay the amount of EPFO contribution from their salary.
Around 26,775 Labourers Got Relief
The Department of Labour has provided some form of relief to the labourers of unorganized sectors by clearing the pending dues that were kept as a burden on their shoulders. Around 26,775 labourers got relief. For clearing these dues, Government Of West Bengal has allocated an amount of Rs. 154 crores.
Samajik Suraksha Scheme Targets
Some of the fixed targets of this scheme are as follows: –
- To provide some form of relief to the workers of unorganized sectors.
- Assistance of money facility to the unorganized worker at the time of need or emergency.
- To reduce the burden of EPFO contribution from the shoulders of workers working in the unorganized sector.
- Provide social security provisions to the workers of the unorganized sector.
- To improve the financial condition of each unorganized worker.
Monthly Subscription Of Rs. 25 Per Month As EPFO Contribution
Each and every month, the State Government of West Bengal will make a payment of Rs. 25 in the form of contribution towards the Provident Fund. This step has been taken in order to provide financial stability to the workers so that they will be able to get some money at the time of emergency.
The State Government will be held responsible for managing the audit generated reports each month. The annual or audit report needs to be generated and the same one has to be submitted to the State Governmental authorities. The CEO will have to maintain the annual budget for the next financial year as per the governmental provisions.
Samajik Suraksha Card Facilitation
Workers will get Samajik Suraksha Card provided by the government who have enrolled under this scheme. This card will contain the details of the worker such as Registration Number. After that passbook and SMCs will also be issued to each worker holding this card. SMCs will be generated from the Regional Labour Office at the district and sub-division.
Safety & Skill Development Training
Soon the workers of Unorganized sectors will be provided the training of Safety and skill development as the finalized norms of the training system. Government will also finalise the fund for arranging these training modules. This budget will be sanctioned by the Department of Labour specially for the workers of unorganized sectors.
WB Government Clears Dues Of 26k Laboure’s
The labor department of the state has cleared the dues of 26775 workers across the state. The government has spent the amount of Rs. 154 crores in September for the purpose of clearing the dues under Samajik Suraksha Yojana. The dues of these laborers were pending due to the technical problem in the portal. The government directed the officials to take suitable measures in order for the disbursal of pending dues. The technical problem with the portal has been sorted and the department has cleared the dues.
Contribution Towards Provident Fund
The contribution towards the provident fund will be made by the state government of each and every unorganized worker. The main purpose of this scheme is to waive off the premium amount towards subscription payment for provident funds. The waived-off amount of Rs. 25 per month as a contribution towards the provident fund will be paid by the state government. With the help of this waived-off amount, the unorganized workers of the state will be able to take part in the provident fund without thinking about any financial problem.
- The government of West Bengal has taken this initiative in order to remove the financial hurdle from the life of unorganized workers.
- This great step has been started from the 1st April 2020.
- To avail of the benefit under WB Samajik Suraksha Yojana, the beneficiaries are not required to spend any money.
West Bengal Samajik Suraksha Yojana
In the year 2017, the chief minister of West Bengal created a new scheme that was called Samajik Suraksha Yojana as the social security scheme. Under this kind of initiative, the monthly contribution of Rs. 25 towards the subscription payment for the provident fund will be made by the state government. Under West Bengal Samajik Suraksha Yojana, every eligible unorganized worker according to the approved list of unorganized industries (46) and self-employed occupations (15) that are notified by the Labour Department are eligible to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Along with these workers, construction and transport workers are also eligible to apply
- The enroll beneficiaries under West Bengal Samajik Suraksha Yojana will get the benefit of waived off amount towards the subscription payment of provident fund
Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana
The respected Chief Minister of West Bengal known as Mamta Banerjee has created a new scheme known as Samajik Suraksha Yojana in the year 2017. Under this scheme, the state government will be waived off the amount towards the subscription payment for the provident fund. Previously this scheme was known as Samajik Suraksha Yojana but later the government has renamed it as Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana
- Under this scheme, the waived-off amount from the shoulder of unorganized workers will be paid by the state government.
- The main purpose of Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana was to provide the benefit of the provident fund at the time of need to the unorganized workers.
Zero Premium Amount By Unorganised Workers
As we all know that the government of West Bengal has created this scheme to benefit the unorganized workers of the state. Under this scheme, the poor and needy people of the state don’t need to pay any amount from their pocket to avail of the benefit under WB Samajik Suraksha Yojana. Previously the unorganized workers under the scheme had to make the payment of the premium to avail the benefit of provident fund and the government had to pay Rs. 30 as a part of provident fund under this scheme.
- Now the new announcement has been made by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh
- She said that the unorganized worker no longer needs to pay the premium amount.
- The entire amount will be paid by the government itself under BM-SSY.
प्रधानमंत्री सुरक्षा बीमा योजना
The basic eligibility criteria to avail the benefit of this scheme are as follows:-
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal
- He or she must belong to unorganized workers from the approved list of unorganized industries (46) and self-employed occupations (15)
- The candidate must be a construction or transport worker
BM-SSY Important Documents
The important documents to avail the benefits of this scheme are mention below:-
- Aadhar Card
- Identity proof
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Samajik Suraksha Yojana List Of Unorganized Sector
The list of workers that are included under this scheme are as follows:-
- Iron foundry
- Hotel and restaurant
- Garments making
- Forestry and Timber operation
- Dal mill
- Cottage village based cottage industry
- Coir industry
- Clinical nursing homes
- Cashew processing
- Book binding
- Boatman service
- Beedi making
- Automobile repairing garage
- Type copying work
- Tailoring industries
- Small scale chemical units
- Small scale engineering units
- Silk painting
- Shops and establishments (less than 20 workers)
- Security agencies
- Saw mill
- Rubber and rubber products
- Rice mill including husking Mills
- Printing press
- Power loom
- Plastic industry
- Paper board and straw board manufacturing
- Oil Mill
- Medical plants other Cinchona
- Linesman engage in supply of bakery products
- Leather and leather goods
- Lac industry
Self Employed Person List Under SSY
The list of individual person under this scheme is here:-
- Worker of NGOs and person engaged in West Bengal welfare schemes run by the government
- Waste pickers
- Street hawkers including newspaper hawker
- Idol makers
- Headload workers and worker engage in loading and unloading
- Goldsmith smithery and silver Smithrey
- Domestic servants
- Cycle rickshaw and Van puller
- Barbers/ beautician
- Aaya/ attendants in hospital/ nursing homes by the patients
- Land surveyors
WB Samajik Suraksha Yojana Apply Online
All the interested unorganized workers who want to apply under Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana will have to follow the procedures given below.
- To apply online visit the Official Website of this scheme.
- You will land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the New Registration option.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter the details such as Worker Type, Name, Date Of Birth, Email, Mobile Number, Identity Proof, Caste, Ration Card, Religion, Gender, Marital Status, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Income, State, District, Sub Division, Block, Pin Code, and Address.
- After entering each and every detail click on the Register option.
- Through this, you can easily apply under this scheme.
Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana Login
People need to follow the steps to do login:-
- To do login, visit the Official Website of Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana.
- You will land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the User Login option.
- A new web page will appear in front of you
- Here you have to enter the details such as Username and Password
- After entering all the details click on the Login option
- You can easily log into the portal
WB Samajik Suraksha Yojana Procedure to Search your Details
All the applicants who want to search details will have to follow the steps:-
- To search your details, visit the Official Website of Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana
- You will land on the homepage
- On the homepage, click on Search Your Details
- A new web page will appear in front of you
- Here, you have to enter the Registration Number
- After entering the number, click on the Search option
- Through this, the details of yours will appear in front of you
WB Samajik Suraksha Yojana Process to Download User Manual
All the applicants who want to download user manual will have to follow the steps:-
- To download user manual, visit the Official Website of Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana
- You will land on the homepage
- On the homepage, click on User Manual
- The PDF file will appear in front of you
- You will get each and every detail through this PDF
- Also, you can download it by clicking on the Download option
The contact information related to this scheme is given below:-
- Address:- 11th Floor, New Secretariat Building Kiran Shankar Ray Road, Kolkata- 700001
- Toll-Free Number- 1800-103-0009
2 thoughts on “Samajik Suraksha Yojana: Apply Online at bmssy.wblabour.gov.in Form”
I like to open an account Under WB Samajik Suraksha Yojana…
Thanks For Interested Under WBSSY