LIC Merchant Portal:- There is good news for the People as the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) come up with the LIC Merchant Portal. The portal is designed to make the process of paying premiums easy and simple. With the help of the portal, an individual will be able to pay the premiums. LIC merchants are the ones who are authorized by the LIC to collect premiums on behalf of the LIC. LIC is a public sector life insurance company with many customers nationwide. On the Merchant portal, every task about the premium collection is done through online mode. Merchants also use this online platform to view and modify details.
Table of Contents
LIC Merchant Portal 2023
This new platform will be able to make and maintain strong customer relationships. With the help of this portal, the task will be performed online. To use the portal, it is necessary for an individual to do login. This is the portal that collects premiums. It is a must for LIC merchants to have special usernames, passwords, and login information. With the help of the portal, the merchants can check on updates and do alterations to the policies. They can also check on the information of clients online without calling and visiting the offices. These merchants will work as a link between the LIC policyholders and the company. All the details about the company, customers, and merchants will be made available on the portal.
LIC Merchant Portal 2023
|Name of Scholarship
|LIC Merchant Portal
|Life Insurance Corporation of India
|To maintain strong customer relationships.
|To make the process of paying the premiums easy
LIC Merchant Portal Objective
The main aim of the LIC Merchant Portal is to provide a secure and convenient way for LIC merchants to collect premiums on behalf of the LIC. It will enable collections from policyholders.
LIC Merchant Portal Benefits
- It will help merchants to track transactions and manage accounts.
- The portal will improve the efficiency of the premium collection process.
- An online platform is a convenient way to process payments.
- LIC Merchant Portal will reduce the manually process of payments.
- The portal will enable the LIC to maintain strong customer relationships
- The online platform uses a secure payment gateway to protect customer’s data.
- The portal ensures transparency with its consumers.
Process of LIC Merchant Login
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website,https://merchant.licindia.in/
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Then you have to select the “merchant portal” option on the home page.
- After that you have to click the login option now.
- Now enter the username and password in the space given.
- At last, you have to click on the submit option on the screen.
Steps to Login to the LIC Merchant Portal if you forgot your password
- Firstly, go to visit the official website.
- You will reach the home page of the website
- Then choose the merchant portal on the home page.
- After that Choose the login option on the screen.
- Now you have to select the option of “forgot password”.
- Then enter a valid email address and user ID.
- Next, you have to select the “mail new password” option.
- You will receive a new password on the verified email address.
- Then enter the password to access the store page.
Procedure to Online Change LIC Merchant Password
- Firstly, you have to go the official LIC merchant website.
- The home page of the website will open on the home page.
- Select the merchant portal from the list of online services.
- After that select the login option on the screen.
- Click on the change password option.
- Then enter name and the current password.
- Now you have to enter the new password and after that confirm it.
- At last, you have to select the reset option on the screen.
Process to Update Email ID in LIC Online Merchant Portal to Receive OTP
- First, Visit the official LIC merchant website.
- The home page of the website will appear in front of you.
- Then you have to choose the merchant portal option on the home page.
- Now Click the login option on the screen.
- After that choose the “update email Id option and then get an OTP” option.
- Then enter the right user ID and password in the space given.
- Now you have to enter the email address.
- After that click the update option.
LIC Merchant Portal is an online platform designed to make the process of paying the premiums easy and simple.
LIC Merchant Login can be done by visiting the official website,https://merchant.licindia.in/