Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi : We all know that health is wealth. Health is the biggest asset of one’s life. It is everyone’s wish that he/she should live happy & healthy life. Our central & state government brings many schemes to improve the health of citizens of India. In every city, town or village government hospitals are available so that each & every individual regarding of their financial status can get the access to various health facilities. The government of Kerala has started a new scheme related to health that is Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi. Under this scheme, the government will provide all the medical facilities to the poor or economic backward people of society who can not afford the treatment.
So, today in this article, we will tell you about Karunya Health Insurance Scheme, what are its objectives, features and benefits, eligibility criteria to apply, documents required & the procedure to apply. Read this full article carefully & do let us know any query related to this scheme in the comment box below.
Table of Contents
About Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi
The Chief Minister of Kerala Mr. Pinarayi Vijayan has started Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi Scheme. Under this scheme, the health insurance coverage will be provided to the poor & economically disabled & backward citizens of Kerala state. The cashless financial assistance of Rs.5 Lakh will be provided in this scheme. The financial assistance will be provided in the form of health insurance. In this scheme, the treatment of serious diseases like cancer, kidney diseases, heart diseases, hemophilia etc. will also be covered. This scheme is a combination of various central & state government health insurance scheme. The government will provide affordable & high quality treatment to beneficiaries. 60 Lakh beneficiaries will get benefit of this scheme.
Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi Key Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi|
|Launched by||Kerala government|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister of Kerala Mr. Pinarayi Vijayan|
|Managed by||State Lotteries Department|
|Beneficiaries||Poor & economically disabled & backward citizens of Kerala state|
|Objective||To provide cashless treatment upto Rs.5 lakh in hospitals|
|Benefit||To provide Health Insuance|
Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi Objective
The objective of Kerala government to start Karunya Arogya Padhathi is to provide medical assistance to the financially weaker section of the society. Under this scheme, the government will give quality treatment to the poor citizens of Kerala state. The quality treatment for serious diseases will also be given under this scheme. The government has included some private hospitals along with the government hospitals in this scheme.
Other scheme Covered Under Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi
By adding all the written below schemes, the government of Kerala has started Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi –
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Karunya Benevolent Fund
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme
- Senior Citizen Health Insurance Scheme
- Rashtriya Swastha Bima Yojana
Karunya Health Insurance Scheme Features
- The Chief Minister of Kerala Mr. Pinarayi Vijayan has started Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi Scheme.
- Under this scheme, the health insurance coverage will be provided to the poor & economically disabled & backward citizens of Kerala state.
- The cashless financial assistance of Rs.5 Lakh will be provided in this scheme.
- The financial assistance will be provided in the form of health insurance.
- In this scheme, the treatment of serious diseases like cancer, kidney diseases, heart diseases, hemophilia etc. will also be covered.
- The quality treatment for serious diseases will be given.
- This scheme is a combination of various central & state government health insurance scheme.
- The government will provide affordable & high quality treatment to beneficiaries. 60 Lakh beneficiaries will get benefit of this scheme.
- The government has included some private hospitals along with the government hospitals in this scheme.
Benefits of Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi
The cover under the scheme includes all expenses incurred on the following components of the treatment –
• Medical examination, treatment and consultation
• Medicine and medical consumables
• Non-intensive and intensive care services
• Diagnostic and laboratory investigations
• Medical implantation services
• Accommodation benefits
• Complications arising during treatment
• Post-hospitalization follow-up care up to 15 days
To get benefited by Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi, the candidates has to complete the written below eligibility-
- The candidate who is applying should be a permanent resident of Kerala state.
- The candidate must have a domicile of Kerala state.
- To get benefit of this scheme, the annual income of the family should be less than Rs.3 lakh.
- Income certificate & Aadhar card is mandatory for this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Income Certificate
- BPL Card
- Ration Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Permanent Resident certificate
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
- Passport size Photograph
Procedure To Register Yourself For The Karunya Arogya Scheme
- Firstly, you have to visit the Official Website of Karunya Kerala.
- On the homepage, you have to click on ‘Apply’ option.
- A new page will appear with an PDF of application form.
- Download that PDF & take a print out of the application form.
- Fill all the required details in the application form & attach all the required documents.
- After that submit this form to concerned department & authority.
As from above information provided you have got all the information required for application. But if you facing any type of problem regarding this Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi then you can contact to the written below address, email Id and Phone number.
Address – State Health Agency Kerala (SHA), 5th & 8th Floor,
Artech Meenakshi Plaza, Opposite government women & children hospital,
Thycaud, Thiruvananthapuram, 695014
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number – 04714063121, 04714061056