Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme Apply Online | Delhi SC/ST Free Coaching Scheme Application Form | Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme Eligibility |
The Delhi Government has launched a new scheme to provide Free Coaching to the poor students of the state. The name of this scheme is Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme. Free coaching will be provided to these children for the various competitive exams. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme 2023 such as objective eligibility criteria, important documents, and benefits. Also, we will share with you all this step-by-step application procedure to apply under the same scheme.
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme
A new scholarship has been launched by the government in order to provide free coaching to the students of the state. Under this scheme, the financial assistance of Rs. 2500 per month will be provided to the students of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and economically weaker section society. The main aim of launching the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme is to provide free of cost coaching so that they could build their future without worrying about any financial hurdles. This scheme is quite important for the girl’s students as they can avail the benefit of various competitive exams. All the students who want to apply under this scheme will have to pass their class 10th and 12th with good marks from Delhi schools.
- Under this scheme the annual income of the families of the candidate should be Rs. 2 lakhs.
- The benefit of the Delhi SC/ST Free Coaching Scheme will be provided to the students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and economically weaker sections.
- The students of the state will be able to build a better future.
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme Details
The details of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the scheme||Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme|
|Launched by||Delhi Government|
|Department||SC/ ST Welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||SC/ ST Candidates|
|Objective||To provide free of cost coaching|
|Benefits||Students will become self-independent|
|Scholarship amount||Rs. 2500|
|Number of students||Variable|
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme Objective
As we all know there are many scheduled caste scheduled tribe students who due to their weak financial condition and high fees in private institutions are not able to prepare for the examination like engineering medical coaching. By keeping this in mind the Delhi government has launched Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme. Under this scheme, the free of cost coaching will be provided to the talented students of the SC-ST category to pass the competitive examination. Through this scheme, the student will get encouragement to move forward in the field of education.
- Along with that they will also get help in doing jobs in various fields.
- In addition to this, the financial assistance of Rs. 2500 will also be provided to these students to make them self reliant under Free Coaching Scheme.
Coaching Will Soon Start Under Free Coaching Scheme
As you all know Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana has been started to provide coaching to the students of ST, SC, and OBC categories. Under this scheme, coaching is going to start again through offline and online classes. This decision was taken in a meeting organized by the SC/ ST/ OBC Welfare Department. This meeting was held on 18 June 2021. The meeting was organized under the chairmanship of department minister Rajendra Pal Gautam. Other senior officers and secretaries of the SC ST OBC Welfare Department were also present in this meeting. The possibilities of starting classes again under the Delhi Free Coaching Scheme were discussed in the meeting.
Free Coaching Scheme Online & Offline Classes
The guidelines for the issue to all the officers in which it was said that under जय भीम मुख्यमंत्री प्रतिभा विकास योजना offline classes should be started keeping in mind the standard of covid-19. And if it is possible to start the offline classes and coaching should be started under the monitoring committee to ensure that there should be no problem. Also, the work of ensuring the quality of studies will be done by the monitoring committee. Through this scheme, beneficiaries get coaching from impaneled institutes as well as big coaching institutes. All the aspects will be closely scrutinized by the government for the conduct of coaching classes so that the benefits should reach all the beneficiaries.
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme List Of Institute
The list of the institute under this scheme are as follows:-
|Institute Name||Contact Person Under Institute|
|Sachdeva Colleges Ltd. 29, South Patel Nagar, New Delhi-08.||Mr. Soam Sachdeva 9810008070|
|K D Campus Pvt. Ltd. 1997, Outram Lines, GTB Nagar, New Delhi-09.||Dr. Raj Kishore Choudhary 9654346771|
|Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. Byju’s Classes, B1/12, Lower Ground Floor, Apsara Arcade Building, Karol Bagh.||Dr. Satya Prakash Jha. Mobile number 9999225866|
|Sri Chaitanya Educational Institute (Managed by Varsity Education Management Pvt. Ltd.) 63/3, Ghumman’ House, Kalu Sarai, Sarvapriya Vihar, New Delhi-16.||Shaik Abdul salam. 9560703344|
|Career Plus Educational Society. 301/A,-37,38,39 Ansal Building, Comm. Complex Dr. Mukherjee Nagar Delhi-09.||Mr. Anuj Agarwal 9811069629|
|Samarpan for Education and Welfare Society, Shar Study Circle, 28 Jia Sarai, Near IIT Gate New Delhi-110016.||Mr. Pankaj Yadav 9205158136|
|Kiran Institute of Career Achievement. 3rd floor, A-4 hemkund building, opp. Chawla Restaurant, Mukharjee Nagar, Delhi- 09.||Sh. Shashi Kant Mishra. 9999816446|
|Ravindra Institute of Indian Civil Services (OPC) PVT. LTD. 102, A/8-9, Second Floor, Ansal Building, Mukherji Nagar, Delhi-110009||Mr . Ravindra Singh 9990962858|
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme Benefits
The benefit of this scheme are as follows:-
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the scheduled caste and Scheduled tribe category Student of the state.
- With the help of this scheme they will be able to take coaching in various fields like doctor engineering, medical etc.
- The main objective of launching Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme is to provide the free of cost coaching so that they could stand on their own feet without worrying about any financial hurdle.
- The poor students of the state will be able to give the various competitive examinations with the help of coaching under this scheme.
- Also it will help them in building a better future without worrying about any financial problem
- The government has launched a scheme in order to provide better future to girl students as they can avail the benefit of various competitions.
- All the students who have passed their class 10th and 12th examination with good marks from Delhi school can avail the benefit of Delhi Free Coaching Scheme.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than 2 lacs.
- The free of cost coaching will be provided for all the competitive exams like engineering doctor medical etc.
Delhi Free Coaching Scheme Features
The features of the scheme are as follows:-
- A new scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Delhi in order to provide coaching free of cost.
- The name of this scheme is Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme
- With the help of this scheme, the students of SC and ST category will be able to take the coaching classes.
- The coaching for the various competitive exams like doctor, engineer and medical will be provided to these category students.
- This scheme is only for Scheduled Caste (Sc) and Scheduled Tribe (St) students.
- Students of Delhi can take advantage of Chief Minister Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2022 only twice.
- Under this scheme, the annual family income of the applicant should not exceed 6 lakhs. Those with annual income more than 6 benefits cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- The government will give all the cost of coaching to those SC/ST students whose family annual income is less than 2 lakhs.
- Those students who are registering for the first time in जय भीम मुख्यमंत्री प्रतिभा विकास योजना, the annual income of the family of those students is between 2 lakh to 6 lakh, then the government will bear 75% of the cost of coaching for those students, the remaining expenses will have to be given to the student only.
- On applying for the second time, the Delhi government will bear only 50% of the expenditure.
- After the application, the students will have to visit the coaching center everyday. If the student is absent for more than 15 days without any valid reason, then he cannot become eligible for this scheme.
The eligibility criteria under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme for the institute are as follows:-
- The coaching institute should be registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860/ or Companies Act 2013.
- The Coaching Institute should have 3 years experience.
- The institute should be fully functional for a minimum duration of 3 years with 100 students in the course.
- The institute should have a proper infrastructure
Eligibility Criteria For Students
The eligibility criteria under Free Coaching Scheme is given below:-
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- The candidate must have passed their class 10th and 12th with good marks
The important documents for Delhi Free Coaching Scheme are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Resident Certificate
- 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme Application Procedure
All the applicants who want to apply under this scheme will have to follow the procedure:-
- In order to apply online, visit the Official Website of Welfare Of SC/ST.
- You will land on the home page.
- On the homepage, click on the option of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme.
- The registration form will appear in front of you.
- Here you have to enter each and every detail.
- Now attach all your important documents.
- After that click on Submit option
- Through this you can easily apply under this scheme.
Delhi Free Coaching Scheme Apply Offline
Applicants who want to apply offline under this scheme will have to follow the procedure:-
- To apply offline, go to the coaching centre from where you want to do coaching.
- After that are asked for the registration form of this scheme.
- Now enter all the information data asking the form.
- After entering the details attach all your important documents.
- Now Submit this application form to the same coaching centre.
- Now you can take advantage of this scheme.