Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena – The Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena scheme or Kapu Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme. Students who are eligible for Financial Assistance under the Under this scheme, students will be provided Financial Assistance who want to pursue further studies from foreign Universities/Educational institutes of the top 200 QS world rank in the world. In this article, we will provide you with all the reliable information on the Kapu Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme.
As you all know, many families cannot afford higher education for their children and the students are not able to pursue it due to high costs, deserving students can grab this opportunity, and they can take benefit from the Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme.
Table of Contents
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched Kapu Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme, they will provide financial assistance to those students who belong to backward classes like OBC, SC, ST, and Kapu community, minority. The Government of Andhra Pradesh will pay the 100% tuition fee for those universities which come in the top 100 universities in the world and which come in 101 to 200 provide 50% tuition fee for the student. This is a golden opportunity for the students of Andhra Pradesh to take benefit from this scheme.
NOTE: Government of Andhra Pradesh has been extended the last date of application form till the 30th of October. Eligible candidates can applying for the Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme before Deadline.
jnabhumi.ap.gov.in Keywords Highlights
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2023|
|Launched By||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched For||Students of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To Provide financial Assistance to the Eligible Students of Andhra Pradesh for Pursuing Abroad Higher Education|
|Benefits||Sending 4 Instalments of 50 lakhs to the Bank Account of the Students|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Scheme|
Kapu Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme Objective
Andhra Pradesh Government has started Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2022 and its main objective is that provide Financial Assistance to the students of Andhra Pradesh who are not able to pursue higher education because of their financial problems. Under this scheme, Eligible students can take benefits for further studies. The Government of Andhra Pradesh will pay the fees of more than 14 lakh students for their higher education abroad and that amount will be directly transferred to the student’s bank accounts. For the students who will be eligible for the top 100 universities in the world, the government will provide their 100% tuition fee. And will provide a 50% tuition fee for students who will be eligible for the top 101 to 200 universities.
The purpose of the Andhra Pradesh government is to give chance to the people of the backward caste to take benefits of the Kapu Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme. So that the students of Andhra Pradesh can pursue higher education abroad and make their careers and make India proud.
Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme Benefits
- Under this scheme, for students who are willing to complete post-graduate courses in foreign institutions, the government will remunerate their fees in the form of four equal installments in their bank accounts.
- The procedure for applying for a visa can also be used by the applicant student. Under this, the cheapest one-way ticket valid visa and entry details will be offered by the government.
- The student’s fee will be remunerated by the Andhra Pradesh Government on the depletion of visa and receipt of payment of ticket fee. On providing the fourth installment under Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2022, the officials of the previous educational institution of the student will be supported and a utility certificate will be demanded from the student, which is required to be provided by the student to the government.
- Acceptance action specifying the total eligible amount for the course through the Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena scheme will be provided to the beneficiary in the form of fees like a grant, but for this, the student must be selected in the examination of the course.
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena– Eligibility Criteria
- The age of the student should not be more than 35.
- Students should belong to Backward Class SC, ST, OBC, Minority, and Kapu Community.
- Family’s annual income must be 6 lakhs or less than 6 lakhs.
- This scheme is only for the residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- This scheme is only for a single member of each family.
- If a family member is already taking advantage of any government scheme, then he/she will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Government employees are also not eligible under this scheme.
- Bank account details
- Non-taxpayer declaration
- Admission fee slip
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- College admission certificate
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Residential certificate
- BPL for EWS Certificate
Kapu Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme List of Courses
- B. Tech
- And another degree/PG/Ph.D. Courses.
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Apply Online
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme
- The homepage will open on the screen.
- Then, you have to click on the application form.
- Here, you have to fill in the asked details and attach the scanned document with it
- After that, you have to click on submit button.
Here are all the required documents which you have to attach to the application forms
- Biodata of the candidate
- Aadhaar card
- Admission offer letter from the foreign university
- Intermediate or graduation degree mark sheet
- Income certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Backward certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Passport copy
- Passbook details of savings bank account
- TOFIL/IELTS scorecard
- GRE/GMAT or equivalent qualifying exam scorecard