Bharat Rice Online Booking:- Citizens across India can now conveniently book rice online through platforms such as NCCF NAFED and Kendriya Bhandar in 2024. The entire Indian citizen who wants to avail the benefit of Bharat Rice can go to the official website to register. The food corporation of India has allocated 5 tons of rice to cooperatives like Nafed, Nccf and Kendriya Bhandar. The National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd. (NAFED), National Cooperative Consumers Federation of India (NCCF), and retail chain Kendriya Bhandar. These cooperatives will assist the Government by packaging Bharat rice in 5 kg to 10 kg packets so that they can reach the ultimate consumer. Interested individuals can register on the official website to get the benefit of these opportunities.
Table of Contents
Bharat Rice Online Booking 2024
The National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd has started the Bharat Rice Online Booking. All the citizen of the country who wants to get the benefits of Bharat rice can go to the official website to register themselves. The announcement was made by the food and consumer affair Minister of India, Mr. Piyush Goyal that Bharat rice aims to provide affordable food option to lower and middle class citizens. The Government of Indian will provided rice at 29 Rupees per kilo grams under the Bharat Rice Brand. The applicant can just go to the official website of the portal and register for the Bharat Rice Online Booking. The Bharat rice brand this steps is intended to ensure accessibility to essential food item for all segments of the society.
Overview of Bharat Rice Online Booking
|Bharat Rice Online Booking
|Government of India
|Citizen of India
|To provide rice at a subsidy rate
What is the Bharat Rice Scheme?
The Indian Food and Consumers Affairs Minister Mr. Piyush Goyal have announced to launch the Bharat Rice scheme. This scheme will help the citizen of India to by price at an affordable rate without worrying about financial trouble. The Bharat rice scheme will provide rice at an affordable rate of 29 rupees per kilo to all the financially unstable citizen of the country. The Indian Government will provide price under the Bharat rice scheme at Rs. 29 per kilo in 5 kg to 10 kg packets. The Govt. of Indian will send the Bharat rice under the brand name Bharat which is available on outlets of Kendriya Bhandar and e commerce website in India.
Bharat Rice Scheme Features & Benefits
- The Bharat Rice Scheme was announced by the Government of India on 6th February 2024.
- Under this scheme the selected applicants will get rice at an affordable rate to the market.
- The rice will provide in this scheme at INR 29 per kg.
- Bharat Rice Scheme will help financially unstable citizens so that they can afford food at a reasonable rate.
- The Food and Consumers Affairs Minister Mr. Piyush Goyal has said that poor families can save up to 1500 to 2000 rupees with the help of this scheme
- Rice under the Bharat rice scheme will be available in the retail chain Kendriya Bhandar in the first phase.
Price of the Various Items under Bharat Rice Scheme
- Rice at INR 29 per kilo
- Aata at INR 27.50 per kilo
- Chana Dal at INR 60 per kilo
- The application must be permanent resident of India.
- Applicant must belong to the financially unstable section of the society.
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Pan card
- Voter ID
Bharat Rice Online Booking at NAFED, NCCF, and Kendriya Bhanda
- The applicant can go to the official website to Book the Bharat Rice Online Booking at NAFED, NCCF and Kendriya Bhanda
- On the home page click on the apply here option
- The application form will appear on your screen
- Fill out the details that are asked and attach all the necessary document
- Now click on the submit option to complete your process
- 091-11- 26340261
The Bharat Rice Scheme was announced by the Government of India on 6th February 2024.
The rice will be provided by the Government at INR 29 per kilo, under the Bharat Rice Scheme.
The Food and Consumers Affairs Minister Mr. Piyush Goyal announced the launched of Bharat Rice Scheme.
All the permanent resident of India who belongs to the financially unstable section of society are eligible to apply for the Bharat Rice Scheme.