Study In India Portal:- Study In India (SII) is a recently launched portal that is designed for international students. The Ministry of Education launched Study in India portal on Thursday. Through the portal, students will be able to apply for many institutions or courses according to their choice. It will promote Indian education to foreign students. The online platform will help in providing complete details regarding Indian Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
Table of Contents
Study In India Portal
This is one of the moves of the government to re-establish India as a major centre of education. On 3rd August-2023, Union Education and Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Minister Dharmendra Pradhan and Union External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar all together launched the online portal. On the portal, all work will be performed such as all student registration, visa application, course selection, institute offer letter, etc.
|Name of the article||Study in India portalScheme|
|Initiative by||Government of India|
|Aim||To Help International Students|
|Department||Ministry of Education|
Study In India Portal Objective
The main aim to launch this portal is to provide information about higher education institutions (HEIs) in India. The online platform will feature courses such as Yoga, Ayurveda, traditional arts, etc.
Study In India Portal Benefits
- The Portal will help to provide a good academic experience to the Individuals.
- The recently launched Study in India portal will have information about academic resources, research assistance, and required information from the institutes.
- All the data of academic programs for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels will be made available on the online platform.
- With the help of the portal, international students will be able to apply easily and can also easily perform other tasks from registration to visa acceptance.
- On the portal itself, students will be able to choose their courses according to their interest and they will also get offers from relevant universities.
- Indian higher education is categorized into four program levels,
- The Undergraduate Courses
- The Post-Graduate Courses
- Doctoral Studies
- Diploma Or Certificate-Based Courses
Courses Offered on Study in India Portal
- ALLIED MEDICAL COURSES
- BUDDHIST STUDIES
- COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT & TOURISM
- MULTIMEDIA & ANIMATION
- VOCATIONAL COURSES
Institute Scholarship Categories
|Type of Institute Scholarship||Fee Waived||Tuition fee to be paid by students||Tuition fee to be paid by students|
Procedure to Register on Study In India Portal
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Study in India Portal,https://www.studyinindia.gov.in/
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Then click on the register option on the home page.
- Now enter the information such as Name. Surname, Country, Country code, Working Phone Number, Active Email, Confirm Email.
- After that enter the Password and then Confirm Password
- Next enter Captcha code in the space given.
- Now you have to click on the submit option.
- By following these steps, you will be able to register on the portal.
Steps to Login on the Portal
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Study in India Portal.
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Login option on the home page.
- Then enter the following information such as SII Id or Email Id and Password in the space given.
- Finally, you have to click on the login option.
If individual needs any additional information they can contact on mentioned below details-:
The study in India portal was launched on 3rd August-2023.
Registration can be done by visiting the website that is https://www.studyinindia.gov.in/