Telangana Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme: As health is important for all and keeping the importance of health in mind, our state and central government releases various health-related schemes and programs for the common people. A new health-related scheme is launched by the Telangana government named, the Telangana Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme 2024. Through this scheme, free treatment of up to Rs. 10 lakh will be provided to eligible citizens of the state. They do not have to pay any amount to get the treatment. This scheme will work in both government as well as private hospitals.
So, today in this article, we will tell you about the Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme Telangana 2024, key highlights of the scheme, what is its objectives, features & benefits, eligibility criteria to apply, documents required, procedure to apply& steps for log in. Read this full article carefully & do let us know any query related to this scheme in the comment box below.
Table of Contents
Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme Telangana 2024
The government of Telangana state has started Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme Telangana. Through this scheme, treatment of up to Rs. 10 lakh will be provided to eligible citizens of the state for free. More than 900 diseases will be covered in this scheme. Now, citizens do not have to worry about the expenditure, they can get free treatment of up to Rs. 10 lakh. The Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme will work in both government as well as private hospital. Treatments such as heart treatment, cancer treatment, dialysis, diabetes etc. Treatment of all diseases will be free. Eligible candidates can apply for this scheme & get the benefit.
Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme Telangana Key Highlights
|Name of the Scheme
|Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme Telangana
|CM of Telangana
|People of Telangana state
|Free medical treatment up to Rs. 10 lakh
|To provide best quality healthcare services at free of cost
Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme Telangana Objective
The objective of the Telangana government in launching the Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme is to provide the best quality healthcare services free of cost. Many people in the state do not have access to proper health care due to bad financial conditions.
Telangana Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme Features & Benefits
- The government of Telangana state has started the Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme Telangana.
- Through this scheme, treatment of up to Rs. 10 lakh will be provided to eligible citizens of the state for free.
- Citizens can get free treatment for more than 900 diseases in this scheme.
- This program will treat a total of 949 ailments.
- The Telangana government will offer health insurance covering medical expenses of up to Rs. 5,00,000 per household annually.
- Citizens do not have to worry about the expenditure, they can get free treatment of up to Rs. 10 lakh.
- Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme will work in both government as well as private hospitals.
- Treatments such as heat treatment, cancer treatment, dialysis, diabetes, etc.
Coverage under Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme
Heart Conditions: This plan covers medical costs for heart-related procedures such as valve replacements, angioplasty, and coronary artery bypass surgery.
Cancer: The price of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and surgery for different kinds of cancer.
Kidney Disease: the price of renal disease therapy, such as dialysis and kidney transplantation.
Disorders Related to Bones: The program pays for the price of treating orthopedic ailments, such as spinal surgery and joint replacements.
Disorders of the Nervous System: You are covered for the cost of treating neurological diseases such as multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and stroke.
Disorders of the Gastrointestinal System: The program covers the expense of gastrointestinal illnesses therapy, including Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis surgery.
Burns: The expense of burn treatment, including surgery and skin grafting, is covered by the Telangana Aarogyasri Health Insurance scheme.
Conditions related to the Respiratory System: Payment for the treatment of respiratory diseases, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma.
Intensive Care: For newborns with specific medical issues, you receive reimbursement for the cost of therapy. The program may possibly include additional illnesses, thus this is not an entire list. It is significant to note that coverage under the Telangana Aarogyasri Health Insurance Scheme is contingent upon the beneficiary’s unique circumstances and is subject to a number of terms and restrictions.
Exclusion under this scheme
There are few diseases that will be not treated under this scheme. Below is the list of the following diseases –
- Liver transplants
- Assisted devices for cardiac failures
- Bone marrow procedures
- Hip and knee replacement
- Gamma-knife procedures in neurosurgery
Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant who is applying must be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
- Applicant must have a domicile of Telangana state.
- The applicant must have a BPL (Below Poverty Line) Card.
- Citizens who have white card or health card are eligible for Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme.
- All sick citizens are eligible for Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- BPL Card
- Ration Card
- Permanent resident of Telangana state certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Computer Authorized Signature
Procedure to Apply for Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the Official Website of the scheme i.e. http://aarogyasri.telangana.gov.in/
- Then on homepage, click on ‘New Enrollment’ option.
- Now, on next page fill all the required details such as personal & family details.
- Then upload all the necessary documents.
- After that click on ‘Submit’ option.
- Now, you will see an approval card which will be used for free medical treatment.
Steps to Login
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the Official Website of the scheme.
- Then on homepage, click on‘Login’ option.
- On next page, enter your username, password &captcha code.
- Click on ‘Login’ button.
Frequently Asked Questions
The government of Telangana state has launched Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme.
The sick people or BPL card people of Telangana state are the beneficiaries of this scheme.
Up to Rs.10 lakh of free treatment will be given under Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme.