Goa LPG Cylinder Refilling Scheme:- The government of Goa announced the Chief Minister’s Financial Assistance for Refilling of LPG Cylinders Scheme for the benefit of the residents. Goa’s chief minister Pramod Sawant and union minister Shirpad Y Naik launched the LPG Cylinder Refilling Scheme on 1st September, 2023 in Panajifor for the welfare of the citizens. After the successful implementation of the scheme, the people of the state will get some relief from the inflation.
Table of Contents
Goa LPG Cylinder Refilling Scheme 2023
Through this Goa LPG Cylinder Refilling Scheme, people of the state will be getting a subsidyLPG cylinder refilling. Under the scheme, the state government decided to give 200 RS as an LPG cylinder subsidy to each gas cylinder. People who have an Antyodaya Anna Yojana ration card will get an additional 275-rupee LPG gas subsidy under this LPG Cylinder Refilling Scheme. So, in totality, the Goa AAY residents will get Rs. 475 for LPG subsidy.
Goa LPG Cylinder Refilling Scheme Overview
|Name of Article||Goa LPG Cylinder Refilling Scheme|
|Introduced By||Chief Minister Pramod Sawant of Goa|
|Beneficiaries||AAY Ration Card Holder|
|Launched Date||1st September, 2023|
|Aim||To help people fill LPG cylinders.|
|Website||Will be soon updated.|
LPG Cylinder Refilling Scheme Objective
The main objective of the Goa government to start this scheme is to help people of the state for refilling gas cylinders. Through this scheme, the financial burden of filling gas cylinders on families will be reduced. The scheme will benefit around 11,000 families in the coastal state of Goaas they have AAY ration cards.
Goa LPG Cylinder Refilling Scheme Features
- The scheme will give relief to the people of the state from inflation.
- This Scheme will provide individuals with a subsidy for filling LPG cylinders.
- It will help to generate confidence among the receivers.
LPG Cylinder Refilling Scheme Benefits
- This Scheme will make LPG cylinders more affordable for the people of the state.
- Refilling Scheme wants to do the welfare of the residents of the Goa state.
- The scheme will work positively in the lives of the people at this costly time.
- The best part of the scheme is that it will be implemented in the entire state.
- It is necessary for an individual to belong to Goa state.
- The individual will get one LPG gas cylinder refill every month.
- People who have AAY ration cards can benefit of the LPG cylinder refilling scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana Ration Card
- Bank Account details
- Active Mobile Number
Process of application for Goa LPG Cylinder Refilling Scheme
This scheme is a recently announced scheme. So, the official website and the application process is not yet revealed. People of the state have to wait for some time to know the entire process. It is suggested to keep checking the latest updates about the scheme.
The scheme is a government initiative taken to provide a subsidy for LPG cylinder refilling to the people.
This scheme was introduced on 1st September 2023.