YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme:- Government of Andhra Pradesh always put efforts for the welfare of the people of the state. The state government also took initiative for the workers of the handloom industry. YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme proved beneficial for the people who work in the handloom industries. The first phase of the scheme was started on 21 December 2019. In the first phase, around 69,308 weavers of the state received the benefits. Then the second phase started on 20 June 2020 in which the weavers of the state were given Rs. 24000 per annum. The third instalment was released on 10th August 2021 and in it about Rs. 24,000 was directly sent into the bank account of the beneficiaries.
Table of Contents
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2024
These instalments helped the family and weavers a lot. For the third instalment, the payment of Rs. 192.08 was released by the state government. With the help of the financial help, the workers of the handloom sector will be able to cover their basic living expenses. There are also other benefits that will be offered to the applicant like free insurance coverage for weavers and families, skill development programs, and help toget loans for business expansion.
AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Details in Highlights
|Name of the Article
|YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
|Government of Andhra Pradesh
|Handloom weavers of the state
|To support Handloom weavers
|Providing incentive to the Handloom Sector
|Rs. 24000/- per annum
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Objectives
The main objective of the state government to start this scheme is to support weavers of the state. Through the scheme, the AP government wants to help the workers of the handloom sector financially.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Benefits
- The overall quality life of the weavers will also improve through the yojana.
- The scheme plays an important role in supporting the lives of the individual of handloom industry.
- It will promote the growth of the handloom industry in the state.
- This initiative of the state government will empower the weavers and artisans.
- Through the Yojana, the state government wants to support the individual to improve their skills, and increase their income levels.
- YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme also help to preserve and promote of traditional craftsmanship in the state.
- Under the scheme, the financial amount of RS 24000 will be given to the beneficiaries.
- In the second phase, the help wasgiven to the villages and towns.
- After the successful implementation of the scheme, improvement in the handloom sector will be witnessed.
- It will also encourage, the weaver to work hard and perform well as he knows the state government will help them.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Eligibility Criteria
- It is necessary that an individual should be from Andhra Pradesh state.
- It should be kept in mind that the individual should be a Handloom Weaver by profession.
- The interested person should be registered with the Handloom Association.
- The individual should be from below the poverty line category.
- A working mobile number is must to take benefit of the scheme.
- Aworking bank account is needed to apply for the yojana.
- Address proof
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Registration certificate issued by State Handloom Association
- Below the poverty line (BPL) certificate
- Details of Bank account.
Process to Download YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the scheme i.e. http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Then click on the option of the beneficiary list on the home page.
- After that you will see a new list on the screen.
- The Beneficiary List is also made available on your respective Gram Panchayats.
- You can go to your Gram Panchayat and check your name.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme is an initiative of the Andhra Pradesh government taken to help weavers and artisans of the state.
The state government decided to give Rs 24000 per annum to the applicant.