DDA Diwali Housing Scheme:- The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) A housing program is expected to be announced over the holiday season, especially around Diwali. 30,000 homes in a variety of neighborhoods, including Vasant Kunj, Narela, and Dwarka will probably go up for sale under the plan. The apartments will likely include penthouses and super high-income group (SHIG) flats in addition to more reasonably priced alternatives. In this article, we give you all the information about the DDA Diwali Housing Scheme like the location of the scheme, Flat availability, Price range, Process to apply, and more much. We will keep updating this article if more information becomes available.
Table of Contents
DDA Diwali Housing Scheme 2023
The housing plan to be launched by the Delhi Development Authority; Its biggest housing project ahead festival season of Diwali, DDA Housing Scheme 2023 through the respective purchaser will be able to purchase flats in Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida, and Ghaziabad. The DDA intends to sell over 23,000 apartments on the basis of First Come First Serve in the Delhi NCR area. Twenty-four thousand apartments are currently available for occupation, and the remaining eight thousand will be finished over the next six months. These apartments will be able to purchase various categories of income including luxury units as well as Economically Weak Sections, Low-Income Groups, Middle-Income Groups, High-Income Groups, and Super High-Income Groups.
DDA Housing Scheme Key Highlight
|Scheme||DDA Diwali Housing Scheme|
|Launched by||Delhi Development Authority|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of State|
Scheme Available For area
The Flats offered under the Diwali Housing Scheme will be available in the following location
- Lok Nayak Puram
- Vasant Kunj
- Dwarka Sector 19B
- Dwarka Sector 14
Available of Flat
|Dwarka Sector 19B||Super High-Income Group category: 170 flats, Middle-Income Group category: 900 flats, Economical Weak Section category: Over 700 flats Penthouses: 14|
|Narela||High-Income Group category: 1,600 flats, Middle-Income Group category: 1,900 flats, Economical Weak Section category: More than 5,000 flats|
|Lok Nayak Puram||Middle-Income Group Category: Around 600 flats, Economical Weak Section category: Approximately 200 flats|
DDA Diwali Housing Scheme Price Range
- Super High-Income Group (SHIG): The beginning price of a Super High-Income Group apartment is anticipated to be approximately 3 crore rupees.
- High-Income Group (HIG): Flat in the High-Income Group are probably going to cost around 2.5 crore rupees.
- Middle-Income Group (MIG): The flat of the Middle-Income Group should start at about 1 Crore rupees.
- Low-Income Group (LIG): The Cost of a Low-Income Group apartment is anticipated to range from 14 lakh rupees to 30 lakh Rupees.
- Economically Weak Section (EWS): Flat in Economically Weak Section is probably going to be priced between 11 lakh rupees and 14 lakh rupees.
Process to Apply for DDA Diwali Housing Scheme 2023
The user needs to follow the below given steps to apply for this scheme
- Firstly, you have to go to the Official Website of the DDA i.e., https://dda.gov.in/.
- The home page of the website will be open on the screen
- Create login credentials by entering your PAN and other required information.
- Sign in with the credentials you made.
- Fill in the registration form with all the required details
- For additional information, you can reach the DDA call center at 1800-110-332
- Keep your application number handy for future use, don’t forget it.
The Diwali Housing scheme launched by the Delhi Development Authority
The official website of this scheme is https://dda.gov.in/.