Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana Online Apply | Atmanirbhar Krishi Scheme Registration | Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana Apply | Arunachal Pradesh Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana Status
In order to boost the agriculture and horticulture sector in the state and doubling the income of the farmers, the honorable chief minister Pema Khandu has launched two collaborated new schemes known as Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana. Under this scheme, immense benefits will be provided to the farmers and the self-help groups across the state. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana 2023 such as objective eligibility criteria, important documents, and benefits. Also, we will share with you all the step-by-step application procedures to apply under this scheme.
Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana 2023
A new scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh in order to boost up the agriculture and horticulture sector of Arunachal Pradesh. With the help of the Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana, the cultivation of fruit like apple, kiwi, orange, areca nut, walnut, and permission will be done under the Bhagwan section. The other Krishi section will deal with scientific land terracing, tea and rubber, double cropping, farm mechanization, FPO, cultivation of buckwheat, and apiculture. The main aim of launching this scheme is to provide credit linked to the beneficiaries by respective banks.
- The people with the help of this scheme don’t need to submit any land document like land possession certificate to avail the benefit.
- Also, there will be no need for collateral in respect of individual schemes.
- This scheme is a part of the atma nirbhar program announce during the budget session held in February 2021.
Details Of Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana
The details of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the scheme||Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana|
|Launched by||CM Pema Khandu|
|Launched on||3rd September 2021|
|Announced on||Budget Session February 2021|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers & SHGs|
|Objective||To boost agriculture and horticulture sectors|
|Budget||Total Rs. 120 crores|
|Loan up to the amount||Rs. 1.60 lakhs for individual Rs. 10 lakhs for SHGs|
|The subsidy is borne by||45% by government 45% by bank10% by farmers|
|Mode Of Application||Offline|
Objective Of Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana
As we all know that agriculture and horticulture both are important sectors of India. As these sectors are the backbone of the state. To boost both sectors of the state, the respected Chief Minister Pema Khandu has launched a new scheme known as Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana. Under this scheme, farmers and SHGs will be able to take credit links with the help of various banks. This scheme will help farmers and SHGs to boost their sectors by cultivation and various other activities.
- The subsidy under this scheme will be borne by the government and banks itself.
- Also a small part of the subsidy will be given by the farmer and SHGs womens.
- The main objective of this scheme is to give a push to the agri-horti sector of the state.
प्रधानमंत्री कृषि सिंचाई योजना
Launched Of Orientation Cum Training Program
On 29th March 2022, the deputy commissioner named Kra Daadi of the district Higio Tala launched the orientation come training program for the beneficiaries of Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana. The mean objective of launching this program is to spread awareness of the need to conserve soil and water. The deputy commissioner has also said the beneficiaries will have to implement these projects sincerely so that they would bring great impact to the situation of the state. Along with that he also said that the development should not be at the cost of a well-preserved forest as these are the only source of oxygen.
Chief Secretary Emphasis On Loan Process
The chief secretary Naresh Kumar on 13th February 2022 has emphasized the process of loan for Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana in a very systematic and user-friendly manner. The whole process of the loan will be made online for both schemes next year that has been started by the government. Around 3 deputy commissioners will take responsibility to develop the software for further purposes. The task will be completed by 18 March 2022. 10 software will be general in nature that will help other departments to use for the other schemes that have been started by the government.
Promotion Of Agriculture & Horticulture Sector In Arunachal Pradesh
In order to boost the agriculture and horticulture sectors in Arunachal Pradesh, the respected chief minister Pema Khandu has launched two ambitious schemes in the state. The first scheme is for the agriculture sector whose name is Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana. And the second is for horticulture, whose name is Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana. These schemes are part of a self-reliant program announced during the budget session held in February 2021. The government has allocated Rs. 120 cr to the concerned department for both schemes.
Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana Seems As A Game Changer
On 26 September 2021, the respected Chief Minister Pema Khandu of Arunachal Pradesh asked the BJP workers to publicize the state government’s flagship programs known as Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana. She said that these two schemes work as a game-changer for the Rural economy of the state. As it provides credit facilities to the farmers and the members of self-help groups of the state. It helps in bringing upliftment into the lives of farmers by providing them with credit facilities. It also helps in increasing the rate of cultivation across the state.
Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana
The Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh has launched a new scheme on 3rd September in order to boost the agriculture sector of the state. The government will provide immense benefits to the farmers under Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana. The individual will be able to take a loan of up to Rs. 1.60 lakhs without collateral. The farmers will use this loan for the cultivation of land with scientific land terracing, tea, and rubber, doubling cropping, farm mechanization, FPO, Cultivation of buckwheat, O Bulli, apiculture, etc. The implementation of this scheme will be dependent upon the state-level committee that is headed by the Chief Minister.
- The cultivation loan under this scheme will be provided by the several banks without any collateral.
- Also the subsidy will be borne by the government and bank itself. Only 10% of the subsidy will be borne by the farmers of the state.
Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana
In order to boost up the horticulture of the state, the chief minister of Arunachal Pradesh has launched a new scheme known as Atmnirbhar Bagwani Yojana. Under this scheme, the woman belonging to the self-help groups will be able to take up to the loan of Rs. 10 lakhs that is without collateral. These women of the state will be able to use this loan for the cultivation of fruit like apple, kiwi, orange, areca nut, walnut, and persimmon. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to around 3700 SHGs of the state.
- The main objective of launching this is scheme is to provide the benefit to the self help groups which have large number of women members
- Also the government has created this scheme to utilise the land to become atmnirbhar.
List Of Banks Under Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana
The list of banks included under this scheme are as follows:-
- State Bank of India
- Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
- Arunachal Pradesh Cooperative Apex Bank
No Land Documents Are Required To Become Atmnirbhar
The Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh has created these two based on front-ended subsidy schemes in order to boost up both sectors of the state. The people under Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana will be able to take the benefit of the loan that is collateral-free. The Chief Minister said that no land document such as Land Possession Certificate will be taken to provide the loan. The people only need to submit the certificate from the concerned EAC, CO, or BDO to serve the purpose. Also, the loan under this scheme will be collateral-free. The farmers and the members of self-help groups don’t need to submit any guarantee or mortgage.
- The best part of getting the credit linked under this scheme is that the subsidy is borne by the government and bank itself.
- The government will provide 45% subsidy, banks will provide 45% loan and 10% will be borne by the farmer itself.
Implementation Of Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana
The implementation procedure of Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana is as follows:-
- The responsibility of the implementation of Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana is dependent upon the state level committee that is headed by the chief secretary.
- The district agriculture and district horticulture officer will work as implementing officer.
- The selection of the beneficiaries is dependent upon the implementing officer.
- Guidelines of the implementation under this scheme will be prepared by NABCONS, the consulting agency of NABARD.
- With the help of this scheme, the agri horti sector is getting a push that has never been seen before.
Benefits Of Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- A new scheme has been created by the government of Arunachal Pradesh in order to boost up the agriculture and horticulture sector of the state.
- The immense benefit will be provided to the farmers and the self help groups across the state.
- With the help of Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana, the farmers will be able to use the land for the cultivation with scientific land terracing, Tea and rubber, double cropping, farm mechanization, FPO, cultivation of buckwheat and apiculture.
- Also the members of self help groups will be able to use the land for cultivation of apple, kiwi, orange, arecanut walnut and permission.
- The credit linked subsidy will be provided by the respective banks of the state to the beneficiaries.
- People don’t need to submit any land documents like land possession certificates.
- The loan under Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana, will be provided without any collateral in respect of the individual person.
- The implementation of this scheme is dependent upon the state level committee.
Features Of Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana
Some of the basic features of this scheme are as follow:-
- The honorable chief minister Pema Khandu of Arunachal Pradesh has created a new scheme known as Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana on 3rd September 2021
- The announcement has been made to launch this scheme during the budget session held in February 2021.
- The main objective of launching this scheme is to both the agriculture and horticulture sector of the state.
- For the successful implementation of this, the government has a budget of a total amount of Rs. 120 crores.
- Out of the total budget, Rs. 60 crores are for Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana.
- And the rest Rs. 60 crores are for Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana.
- This scheme will provide an immense help to the farmers and the self help groups across the state.
- This scheme is based on front ended subsidies.
- The credit under this scheme will be provided by SBI, Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank, Arunachal Pradesh Cooperative Apex Bank.
- No land Certificate is required to avail the benefit of Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana.
- The subsidy under this scheme will be borne by the government, bank and the farmers.
- 45% subsidy will be borne by the government, 45% subsidy will be borne by the banks and the rest of the 10% subsidy will be borne by the former itself.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to about 3700 SHGs of the state.
Eligibility Criteria For Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana
Some of the basic eligibility criteria of this scheme are given below:-
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Arunachal Pradesh
- The candidate must be a farmer.
- The candidate must belong to self help groups.
Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana Important Documents
The important documents of this scheme are given below:-
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Certificate From EAC, CO & BDO
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Process To Apply Offline Under Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana
All the interested applicants of the state who want to avail the benefit of this scheme will have to follow the procedure given below:-
- The state level committee will identify the beneficiaries of the state.
- The list of selected beneficiaries will be forwarded to the implementing offices.
- The implementing officer will go through the beneficiaries list and select the final candidates.
- After selecting the final candidates, the list will be set up by the department in the month of September.
- The beneficiary whose name is present in the list will get the credit through various banks present across the state.
Process To Apply Online For Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana
All the interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme through the online mode will have to wait for some time. The Government of Arunachal Pradesh has recently created Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana. The official website has not yet been launched by the government of the state. As soon as the government launches the official website we will update you through this article. Until then if you have any queries or questions related to this scheme you can ask us in the comment box given below.
22 thoughts on “|Arunachal Pradesh| Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana 2023: Apply”
I wish to apply for atmanirbhar bagwani yojna 2021
If you want to apply under Atmanirbhar Krishi Bagwani Yojana 2021, then read carefully the procedure of online application given in our post.
I need financial helps for agriculture purpose i will purchase for agriculture instrument like tractor and other.please kindly helps for machinery item
Read This Heading In My Article- Process To Apply Offline Under Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana
How many farmers will be selected each village ?or block ? Or district?
Soon you will be provided the complete list of Atmanirbhar Krishi / Bagwani Yojana through our post.
me pasighat se hu villageMongku se hu.
kya ANKY wakei farmers logoh ko diya he?Aur agar farmers log ko diya he tho kitne kishano ko benefit mila he?Humare yaha tho 90% to kishan hi sayad phir bhi ek bhi kishano ko iska benifit nehi mila he, mujhe samaj me nehi aa raha.60 crore kaha utilise kiya? Town me rahene wala to sayad kishan to nehi hongge, itna to jankari he hume bi.
We provide only such information on our website which is prescribed by the government.
Office me jake puchtash karne se bhi clear jankari nehi deta, Scheme launce kiya he to officers ko to scheme ka jankari rakna chahiye na?
जल्दी ही सरकार द्वारा इसका हेल्पलाइन नंबर तथा ऑफिशल पोर्टल जारी कर दिया जाएगा | उसके बाद आपको इस योजना के तहत सभी जानकारी मिल सकेगी |
meine buckwheat apply kiya tha. itna to mujhe confident he ki form fill up karte samay mistake bilkul bhi nehi hua,na to area ka map me,na to bank account me even meine clear handwriting me lika ki class ii ka baccha bi padh sakhe.
jab form fillup kar rahe te meine dusro ka bi form fill up kardiya usme ek ka beneficiary list selection ho giya par mera nehi hua ye mujhe samaj me nehi aa raha.
After filling up the form, contact where you had submitted or wait. The official portal and helpline number of Atmanirbhar Krishi / Bagwani Yojana will be launched soon by the Arunachal Pradesh Government.
Very good schemes.
Thank You So Much
when did atmanirbhar bagwani yojana are implemented.I apply pineapple and successful I am selected.But still there is no hope to success our dream come true I belong from a farmer’s family my entire family are from farmers even ancestors.
Your dream will surely come true one day.
what is the last date to apply atmanirbhar krishi yojna ?
The last date of Atmanirbhar Krishi / Bagwani Yojana has not been determined yet.
Can we still apply for atmanirbhar yojana?? Till when can we apply for it?? I have seen offline form and last date of submission was 24 September 2021,in lower subansiri
After that 20th November was also done but now the government has made new last date allowance.
My application is not accepted by implementing officer. Due to problems of my documents and agriculture land located area. That, my residential certificate and aadhaar card are from Pasighat village but my agriculture land is under Mebo subdivision. How to avail Atmanirbhan Bagwani Yojana
I need Atmanirbhar kerish yojna scheme for purchase of machinery item use agriculture purpose.